2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th November 2015, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

MBA Michigan University

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA michigan university discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA michigan university in details. Please ask your question about MBA michigan university in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
University Of Michigan Ms Clinic
University Of Michigan Punjabi
Michigan state university AAU
Central Michigan University PE Department
Apex University of Michigan
University of Michigan PES
Eastern Michigan University Police
RBSE University Of Michigan
CCMU University of Michigan
Masters Programs at University Of Michigan
Eastern Michigan University MBA
MBA Michigan University
University of Michigan MBA Ranking
MBA Program Central Michigan University
Western Michigan University MBA
University of Michigan MBA
Central Michigan University MBA
Michigan State University MS in HR
Arun Kota University of Michigan
University Michigan MBA accounting
22nd June 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Re: MBA michigan university

I want to know the requirment and the deadline for MBA program in University of Michigan's Ross School of Business so can you tell me?
22nd June 2018, 01:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA michigan university

The Michigan Ross Full-Time MBA is an active, rigorous approach to becoming a leader who makes a positive difference in the world.

Full-Time MBA Program-

Ross Full-Time MBA students must complete 57 credits, taken over two years, to graduate. Up to 10 credits of the 57 can be taken outside Ross, at another school within U-M.

Requirements-

All Undergraduate And Graduate Transcripts-

You must have the equivalent of a US bachelor's degree from an accredited institution by the time of application.

You may submit an unofficial copy of your transcripts (and degree documents if applicable) with your application.

If accepted, official transcripts will be required.

GMAT OR GRE Scores

They will accept both the GMAT and GRE. Scores are valid for five years from the date you took the test to the date of the application deadline.

You may self-report your score on the application or upload unofficial score reports.

If accepted, official reports will be required. If you take the GMAT or GRE more than once, they will use your highest total score and the corresponding breakout scores in evaluating your application.

Current Resume

Your resume should include up-to-date educational information and professional experience. Please include dates.

Essays-

Part 1: Short Answer Questions

Select one prompt from each group of the three groups below. Respond to each selected prompt in 100 words or fewer (<100 words each; 300 words total).

Group 1

I want people to know that I:
I made a difference when I:

Group 2

I was humbled when:
I am out of my comfort zone when:

Group 3

I was aware that I was different when:
I find it challenging when people:

Part 2: Essay

Michigan Ross is a place where people from all backgrounds with different career goals can thrive. Please share your short-term career goal. Why is this the right choice for you? (300 words)

Optional Statement

This section should only be used to convey information not addressed elsewhere in your application, for example, completion of supplemental coursework, employment gaps, academic issues, etc. Feel free to use bullet points where appropriate.

Non refundable $200 Application Fee-

The application fee is waived if:

You are a current or former member of the U.S. military.

You have served in the Peace Corps, AmeriCorps or Teach for America within three years of the application deadline.

Dates & Deadlines

Application Due Decisions Released
Round 1 October 1, 2018 December 21, 2018
Round 2 January 7, 2019 March 15, 2019
Round 3 March 18, 2019 May 10, 2019

Contact-
Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan
701 Tappan Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1234
(734) 615-5002

Tags
short term