2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th December 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

MBA Lodz Francuski

I want to get information about the University of Łódź Postgraduate studies (MBA). So here can you provide me information about the admission required documents as well as Duration, Cost of participation and other related information?
Similar Threads
Thread
Mba lodz
MBA lodz opinie
12th December 2015, 08:44 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Lodz Francuski

If you want to get information about the University of Łódź Postgraduate studies (MBA) admission required documents as well as Duration, Cost of participation and other related information, then here I am providing you information about it as you want.

Postgraduate studies at the University of Lodz

Polish - French Studies in Management MBA type, carried out in collaboration with the University of Lyon 3 since 1993.,

Duration:
3 semesters and a 3-month internship in a company (not required if the candidate is working professionally)

Number of seats:
25-30

Cost of participation:
7. 500 zł (payable in three installments) + 30 zł fee for a certificate of postgraduate studies.

Director of studies:
prof. Assoc. Tomasz Domanski

Person / s Contact:
Grażyna Karbowska

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
Applicants should have university degree (copy) and its certified translation into French or English,

Applicants have to Filled in application forms (Polish and French)

Applicants should have CV and covering letter in French,

Applicants should have Birth certificate (form called. EU) or a certified translation into a language French or photocopy of the passport,

Applicants should have 4 pictures

Applicants should have Referral from the employer, if the employer will fund the costs of postgraduate studies.

Address:
University of Łódź  
Higher educational institution in Łódź, Poland
ul. Prezydenta Gabriela Narutowicza 65, Łódź, Poland
Phone: +48 42 635 40 00

Fax:
(48 42)

E-mail:
cbsful@uni.lodz.pl

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in