2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th February 2013, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Law Dual Degree UK

You want JD/MBA course curriculum of University of Kentucky College of Law so here I am providing you:

Track A

Year 1: 30 credit hours of required MBA courses
(summer scheduling constraints may require completion of courses in a third academic year semester)
Year 2: 29 credit hours of required first-year Law courses, including Legal Research and Writing
Year 3: Law electives
(Professional Responsibility - Law 835 - and completion of a substantial writing project are required in year 3 or 4)
Year 4: Law electives

Track B

Year 1: 29 credit hours of required first-year Law courses, including Legal Research and Writing
Year 2: 30 credit hours of required MBA courses
(summer scheduling constraints may require completion of courses in a third academic year semester)
Year 3: Same as Track A
Year 4: Same as Track A

Candidate who wants to apply for JD/MBA program, must apply formally and independently to both programs and meet the admission standards of each. Admission criteria same for JD/MBA is same as if you apply for sole MBA course.

The dual degree program is not suitable for part-time MBA students.
2nd January 2016, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to take admission in MBA Law Dual Degree in UK, so please tell me course details?
2nd January 2016, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator

Here I am providing the basic details about MBA Law Dual Degree in UK .

Course details:-

JD/MBA
Stephen M. Ross School of Business

The Law School and the Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan offer a dual degree program that enables students to pursue concurrent work in Law and Business Administration.

The program is arranged so all requirements for both degrees can be completed in four years of enrollment.

Requirements:-

Applicants should contact the Admissions Office of each school for application and
admission information.
Students must take either the GRE or the GMAT for admission to Ross, and the
LSAT for admission to the Law School.
The GRE / GMAT or LSAT requirements will not be waived

You can also doing the Dual degree with Law and Chinese.

JD/MA
Rackham School of Graduate Studies

The Law School and the Center for Chinese Studies within the Rackham School of Graduate Studies offer a dual degree program that will lead to both the JD and MA degrees.

Through this program, all requirements for both degrees can be completed in 3.5 to 4 years of concurrent enrollment.

Contact details:-
LAW SCHOOL
Admissions Office
University of Michigan Law School
South Hall, Suite 2200
701 S. State St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1215
Email: law.jd.admissions@umich.edu

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in