2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd January 2016, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

MBA internship in L&T

I am a MBA student and I want to do my internship in Larsen & Toubro Limited and for that I want to get the details so can you provide me that as it is very urgent for me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Heb MBA internship
Pwc MBA internship pay
MBA Internship in TVS
FCA MBA Internship
J j MBA internship
RBS MBA Internship
ITC Internship For MBA
Internship In HCL
IBM MBA Internship
CAA MBA Internship
UTC MBA Internship
HCA MBA Internship
HCL MBA Internship
ANZ MBA internship
LG MBA Internship
ITC MBA Internship
WPP MBA Internship
Internship For MBA
IIT Internship
Ross MBA internship MBA Internship Roles
2nd January 2016, 09:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA internship in L&T

As you want to get the details of MBA internship in Larsen & Toubro Limited so here is the information of the same for you:

Selection Procedure for internship Program:

It is a 2 step process. The first round of selection will be a 1 hour functional group discussion. In this level of selection the aspirants will be given topics associated with HRM and OB

Based on the student’s performance in this round they will be short listed to the second and last level of selection which will be an interview.

Structure of summer internship program in L & T:

Interns who got selected in this program will be assigned to a particular department depending on their specialization.

During the program they will be offered a monthly stipend of around Rs.15000/-

They will also be allocated a Project Sponsor as well. During the course they will undergo various personal and also interpersonal competencies programs like Planning & Organizing, Drive for Result, Team Orientation and so on

As on 9 December 2015 the dates for the Summer internship program offered at L & T has not been announced

So here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the details of Summer internship program offered at L & T dates:

Firstly go to the official website of Larsen & Toubro (L&T) India which looks like this image:

Now on this page at the top you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Careers”

Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will get the details of Summer internship program offered at L & T dates

Contact Details:
Larsen and Toubro
Block C,
Najafgarh Road Industrial Area
New Delhi,
Delhi 110015
India

[MAP]Larsen and Toubro Delhi 110015[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in