2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th May 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

MBA II Syllabus MDU

I have given exams of MBA I semester of MDU Rohtak. Now I am waiting for result of I semester examination. I want syllabus of II semester of MBA Program, so I can collect required study material for the MBA II semester Program. So can I get the syllabus from the MDU Rohtak campus?
Similar Threads
Thread
Solapur University Syllabus BCA Syllabus BCA
RPSC II Grade Syllabus Teacher Syllabus
LIC Exam Syllabus DSE AAO Syllabus
Exam pattern of GATE and syllabus of GATE syllabus of Electrical Engineering
WBUT syllabus BBA syllabus
WBUT Ac Syllabus MBA Old Syllabus
4th December 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Re: MBA II Syllabus MDU

I want to get complete MBA syllabus of the Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak of the 2nd year. So here can you provide me information about the MBA syllabus?
4th December 2015, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA II Syllabus MDU

I have a file which is contain complete syllabus of the MBA, so here I am providing you as you want.

Here I am providing you some information about it as you want, for more information you have to visit on file;

MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS AND APPLICATIONS
Paper Code:
MBA101
COURSE OBJECTIVE:
The objective of this course is to expose the students to basic concepts of management and to enable them to gain appreciation for emerging ideas, techniques, procedures and practices in the field of management.

Unit-I
Introduction: concept and nature of management; managerial competencies –communication, team work, planning and administrative, strategic and global competencies; evolution of management thoughts –traditional, behavioural, system, contingency and quality viewpoints

Unit-II
Planning, decision making and organizing: nature and elements ofplanning, planning types and models, planning in learning organizations; strategic planning –an overview; decision making process, models of decision-making, increasing participation in decision-making, decision-making creativity; basic issues in organizing –work specialization, chain of common delegation, decentralization, span of management, bases for departmentation

Unit-III
Leading: recognition of human factor, motivation models/approaches; leadership styles/behaviours, personal characteristics of effective leaders, leadership development; leadership for learning organizations

Unit-IV
Management control, managerial ethics and social responsibility: management control –concept and process, overview of control techniques, effective control system; managerial ethics, factors affecting ethical choices; ethical dilemma; social responsibility; evaluating corporate social performance; managing company ethics and social responsibility

MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS
PAPER CODE
MBA102
COURSE OBJECTIVE:

The paper seeks to equip the students with the analytical tools of Economics and apply the same to rational managerial decision-making. It further seeks to develop economic way of thinking in dealing with practical business problems and challenges.

Unit-I
Nature and scope of managerial economics; nature of marginal analysis; alternative objectives of business firms; cardinal utility theory; indifference curve technique and the theory of consumer choice; consumer
surplus; price, income and substitution effects; demand elasticities; demand estimation and forecasting; relationship between price elasticity and marginal revenue.

Unit-II
Law of variable proportions; laws of return; optimal input combination; output-cost relations; engineering cost curves; technological change and production decisions; revenue curves of a firm; price-output decisions under alternative market structures; shut-down points; Baumol’s sales maximization model; advertising and price-output decisions.

Unit-III
Product differentiation ; price-output decision in multi-plant and multi-product firms; general pricing strategies; special pricing techniques –limit pricing, peak load pricing and transfer pricing; dumping analysis; pricing of public utilities.

Unit-IV
Risk analysis; investment and capital replacement decisions; locational choice of a firm; measures of national income; business cycles; operative aspectsof macroeconomic policies; inflation analysis; tariff analysis

For more information, please contact;

Address:
Maharshi Dayanand University
University in Rohtak, India
Delhi Road, University Secretariat, Rohtak, Haryana 124001
Phone: 01262 393 596

MBA Syllabus Maharshi Dayanand University

Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBA Syllabus Maharshi Dayanand University.pdf (813.3 KB, 105 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in