2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th November 2015, 12:57 PM
Super Moderator

MBA hawks

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA hawks discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA hawks in details. Please ask your question about MBA hawks in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
22nd March 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

MBA Hawks

Hello sir, I am John Gomes. I am from Marylebone. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Marysville Baseball Association (MBA) Hawks Trainers and team managers. Can you list them?
22nd March 2016, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Hawks

The mission of Marysville Baseball Association (MBA) Hawks Select is to provide a quality program for our areas select baseball players and their families, while offering an opportunity to compete at the highest levels of youth baseball.

As you have asked about the Trainers and team managers of Marysville Baseball Association (MBA) Hawks, i am givng you information about it

Trainers
Brian Hurley: 11U Pitching, Hitting & Fielding
Brett Merrick: 12U Pitching, Hitting & Fielding
Steve Van Rensum: 13 Pitching, Hitting & Fielding
Rick Smith: 13-16U & Alumni - Catching
Mitch Canham: 14 & 16U - Hitting
Andy Hanson: 14 & 16U - Pitching
Mike Marzolf: 16U - Fielding
Gerry Klep: 14U - Fielding
Kyle Swenson: Speed & Agility

Team Managers

Brian Hurley - 11U