2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th December 2015, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Re: MBA Hawaii Pacific University

Hello sir I want to do MBA from Hawaii Pacific University so here can you please tell me that which opportunity it provide after doing MBA ?
9th December 2015, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Hawaii Pacific University

Hey as Hawaiʻi Pacific University, commonly referred to as HPU, is a private, nonsectarian, coeducational university located in Honolulu and Kaneohe, in the U.S. state of Hawaii.

As per my idea doing MBA from Hawaii Pacific University is good option as it provide good opportunity

Eligibility

Candidate should be graduate

Provide opportunity

HPU's MBA Full-Time program provides ample opportunity for students to immerse themselves in a dynamic learning environment.

For students without a business degree, this 24-month format makes it possible to complete the necessary prerequisites and transition directly into the MBA program.

Exception case

For students who have already completed an undergraduate business degree within the last five years or satisfied all of the prerequisites, the two-year program can be shortened to only 18 months. This program accepts students in Fall and Spring semesters only.

Career

HPU's MBA students explore a full range of career possibilities in traditional and cutting-edge fields with project-based learning through working with partner companies, innovative coursework, and active student organizations.

Address:

Hawaii Pacific University

1164 Bishop St,

Honolulu, HI 96813,

United States

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in