2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th March 2016, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Mba gli

Hello sir I am here as I want to get the details about Maple-Brown Abbott Global Listed Infrastructure Fund so will you please provide me the same??
9th March 2016, 08:40 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Mba gli

The Maple-Brown Abbott Global Listed Infrastructure Fund is an actively managed global listed infrastructure securities portfolio with a focus on regulated, contracted and concession assets or networks that provide essential services.

Investment objective
The Fund aims to outperform the benchmark over rolling five-year periods. The benchmark is an accumulation index, maintained daily by us, comprised of the OECD Total Inflation Index plus 5.5% per annum.

Key benefits

-Investment expertise: the opportunity to invest in a fund managed by a dedicated team with many years’ experience

-Investment return: the potential to provide investment returns in line with the investment objective

-Investment growth and distributions: access to an international share portfolio that aims to deliver medium to long term capital growth, along with the potential to receive quarterly distributions

-Broader investment opportunities: access to investment opportunities, markets and risk management techniques not generally available to individual investors

-Regular reporting: comprehensive investment reports and transaction, distribution and annual tax statements

-Liquidity: timely access to your investment including daily unit prices

Fund facts (as at 29 Feb 2016)
Fund size $ 282.5 Million
Inception date Dec 2012
Currency AUD$
Distribution frequency Quarterly
Unit pricing frequency Daily
Minimum initial investment $ 20,000
Minimum additional investment $ 5,000
Management costs 0.98 %
Buy / Sell spread 0.23 % / 0.23 %

Significant holdings (as at 29 Feb 2016)
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners
Crown Castle Intl Corp
Enbridge
Enbridge Energy Management
Flughafen Zuerich
Fraport
Groupe Eurotunnel
Spark Infrastructure Group
Spectra Energy Corp
Vopak

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in