2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th November 2015, 01:08 PM
Super Moderator

MBA folder question mark

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA folder question mark discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA folder question mark in details. Please ask your question about MBA folder question mark in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
NDA Cut Off Mark
MBA question mark folder
Nat folder BIMTECH
KTET Mark
IAF Tejas mark II
KTET Cut Off Mark
First Mark in TANCET MBA
Cut Off Mark of NIT Silchar
MBA Gyrojet Mark I
PTET Cut Off Mark
MBA Cut Off Mark
Mark vujovich MBA
TNUSRB Cut Off Mark
LIC AAO exam cut off mark
NDA II Mark Sheet
Jamb Cut Off Mark For NDA
Cut Off Mark for Admission
Cut Off Mark Yabatech
Eco mark schools
GATE CSE Cut off Mark
10th August 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Re: MBA folder question mark

I want to know the marks of questions in Management Aptitude Test MAT MBA Exam so can you tell me?
10th August 2018, 04:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA folder question mark

The question paper of MAT Exam will comprise in five sections with total 200 questions of total 200 marks.

MAT Exam pattern-

The MAT examination is conducted four times in a year, i.e. February, May, September & December.

Type of Questions: The question paper will contain objective type questions with multiple choice answers.

Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes). There is not any sectional time limit for this exam.

Total Number of Questions: The question paper will comprise in five sections with total 200 questions.

Section Number of Ques Time Suggested Marks Allotted
(In Minutes)
Language Comprehension 40 30 40
Mathematical Skills 40 40 40
Data Analysis & Sufficiency 40 35 40
Intelligence and Critical Reasoning 40 30 40
Indian and Global Environment 40 15 40
Total 200 150 200

The MAT exam will contain total 200 maximum marks. Candidates will get one mark for each correct answer.

There will be negative marking in this examination. For each incorrect answer, of the total marks or 0.25 marks will be deducted from the total score.

For each objective type question, students will get four optional answers.

Candidates are required to choose the correct answer only.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in