2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th December 2012, 08:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Entrance Syllabus Pdf

Here I am giving you syllabus for MBA entrance exam as below:-

Quantitative aptitude:-
Geometry, Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In-equations , Quadratic and linear equations, Algebra, Profit & Loss, Averages, Percentages, Partnership, Time-Speed-Distance, Work and time, Number system, HCF, LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean , Harmonic mean, Median, Mode, Number Base System, BODMAS, Menstruation, Alligation & Mixtures, Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Set Theory, Venn Diagram, Installment Payments, Partnership, Clocks, Probability, Permutations & Combinations etc.

Data Interpretation and Reasoning :
Data Interpretation based on text, Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables. Graphs can be Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Pie Chart, Graphs representing Area, Venn Diagram, etc.

Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences , identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements and conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements, Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree - identifying relationship among group of people, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding , Sequencing , identifying next number in series, etc.

English Comprehension:
Comprehension of passage, Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms , Contextual usage, Analogies, Antonyms, Fill In the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Jumbled paragraphs, Sentence Correction, Foreign language words used in English, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, odd man out, idioms, one word substitution, Different usage of same word etc.

General knowledge:-
Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Major corporate events, Famous award and prizes, World Records, Books and authors, Science, History, Geography, International organizations, Important quotations, Social issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics etc.
14th December 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I am preparing for the CAT Examinations will you please provide me the Syllabus of the CAT Examination ?
14th December 2015, 01:56 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the CAT Examination let me tell you that the questions are asked in the CAT Examination form the following sections that are as follow:
Verbal Ability (English),

Quant Ability (Mathematics),
Logical Reasoning (LR) and
Data Interpretation (DI) skills.

Examination pattern
:
: Quantitative Ability (QA, 34 questions),
Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR, 32 questions)
and Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VRC, 34 questions).
The duration of the exam is 180 minutes.

The syllabus of the CAT Examination are given below
:

English/Verbal Ability: Reading comprehension, verbal reasoning, syllogisms, analogies, antonyms and synonyms, fill in the blanks, sentence correction, idioms, etc.

Maths/Quant Ability: Number systems, geometry, trigonometry, probability, permutation combination, algebra, menstruation, time and work, averages, percentages, profit and loss, quadratic and linear equations, etc.

Data Interpretation: Interpretation and analysis of data based on text, tables, graphs (line, area), charts (column, bar, pie), Venn diagram, etc.

Logical Reasoning: Clocks, calendars, binary logic, seating arrangement, blood relations, logical sequence, assumption, premise, conclusion, linear and matrix arrangement, etc.

Some good books for the CAT Examinations
:
:
.TMH's How To Prepare For The Data Interpretation And Logical Reasoning For The CAT 3rd Edition by Arun Sharma
How To Prepare For DI & Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma

The Pearson Guide to Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning for the CAT by Nishit K. Sinha Publisher: Pearson

Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning for CAT by Nishit Sinha
.How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT Common Admission Test 1st Edition by Arun Sharma

How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT Common Admission Test 1st Edition by Arun Sharma Publisher: Tata McGraw-Hill
18th September 2019, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for MAT (Management Aptitude Test) MBA Entrance exam Syllabus in pdf mode so will you plz provide me same here or tell me from where I can get it ???
18th September 2019, 10:08 AM
Super Moderator

As you want here I am giving bellow MAT (Management Aptitude Test) MBA Entrance exam Syllabus on your demand :

MAT (Management Aptitude Test) MBA Entrance exam Syllabus
Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Mathematics

- Geometry Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Triangles and other shapes
- Profit and Loss
- Number System
- Work and Time
- HCF and LCM
- Algebra
- Ratios and Proportions
- Time, speed and distance
- Partnerships
- Averages