2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th February 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

MBA EDocs

Hello, I want to know the details of the Master Builders electronic documents company. Please provide me.
29th February 2016, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA EDocs

Hello, here I am providing you the details of the Master Builders electronic documents as under:

About eDocs
Master Builders electronic documents and online core services – eDocs – system makes creating contracts easier, faster and more intuitive!

Contact details:
Sunshine Coast
Level 1, 91 King Street
PO Box 1458
Buderim Queensland 4556
Phone: (07) 5456 9800
Fax: (07) 5301 8124
Email: ssc@mbqld.com.au

Services:
Contracts & disputes
Employment & wages
Building & planning
Health, safety & environment

eDocs features
24/7 access to create, edit and manage your contracts and supporting documents.
Address book to store your own, your clients’ and your subcontractors’ details to insert quickly into your documents.
Documents available online including Master Builders suite of commercial and residential contracts, subcontracts and supporting documents.
Folders & files created by you, so you can keep things organised how you want them.
Email functionality to send clients, subcontractors and colleagues a link to view documents as web page content.
Create copy action to copy your documents and edit the necessary content whenever you need a contract similar to one you’ve already completed.
Credits pricing scheme so you only pay for the documents you use, with credits deducted from your account once a document is moved from draft to final status.
Resources online to help you with contract preparation and administration.
Helpful hints to help you get the most out of eDocs features and functionality.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in