2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th November 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

MBA EBS Tallinn

I have completed my graduation degree and want to do Executive MBA degree from Estonian Business School (EBS). Will you please tell me some details About Executive MBA Program and also provide me EMBA EBS program schedule and fees?
19th November 2015, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA EBS Tallinn

When Estonian Business School (EBS) was founded in 1988, it was the first institution in Estonia to introduce diploma business education.

About Executive MBA Program:

The program is meant for experienced executives who have a university degree and who are responsible for designing the future of their company as well as the entire branch of activity.

The aim of the two-year program is to develop the performance ability of the top executives in order to improve the performance of the organization in the changing economic environment.

EMBA EBS program schedule:

The program lasts for two years and consists of lectures, group work, independent work and practical research. The study takes place once a month from Thursday to Saturday (excluding July and August) as a three-day module.

Fees:

The participation fee for the two-year EMBA program is 19,700 Euros. The price is exclusive of VAT 20%.

The fee is divided between the two years and can be paid in up to eight parts.

EBS Executive Training Centre Contact
A. Lauteri 3, 10114 Tallinn, Estonia
Phone: +372 665 1323
koolitus@ebs.ee

Address:

Estonian Business School (EBS)
A. Lauteri 3, 10114 Tallinn, Estonia
+372 665 1325
[MAP]Estonian Business School Estonia[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in