2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th May 2015, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

MBA Courses In PU

In how many Specializations the Punjab University (PU) offers MBA Course? I have completed B.Com Degree. I want to do MBA in International Business. So Pls tell me that the Punjab University offers MBA Program with International Business Specialization? Give me admission brochure of PU.
Similar Threads
Thread
Courses Other Than Medical Courses after 12th PCB
Courses in Marine Field eligibility for the courses?
Equine CPD Courses fitness Courses CPD
Courses Other Than Medical Courses After 12th PCB
IIM Ahmadabad Courses Short Term Courses
22nd December 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Re: MBA Courses In PU

Hello Buddy , I want to Do MBA Programme at Panjab University for it Here Will you please provide me Admission Details ?
22nd December 2015, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Courses In PU

Panjab University is a Public Autonomous University , Which is located in Chandigarh, India.

It was established in 1882 .

MBA Programme Admission Details:

Candidates Who Want to Get Admissions in Punjab University Must Clear the PU Common Admission Test Entrance Exam Conducted by University.

Important Dates:

Online Registration Starts on: 01st December 2015

Last Date of Submission of Application form on the Website to Generate the Bank Challan: 31st December 2015

Last Date of Submission of Fee in any Branch of SBI Using website Generated Challan: 04th January 2016

Last Date for Uploading of Photograph, Signature with rest of the Information on the website after depositing fee in SBI: 11th January 2016

Last date for submission of hard copy of the application form along with the requisite documents to office of UBS: 18th January 2016

Various MBA Specializations :

MBA (Master of Business Administration),
MBA (International Business),
MBA (Human Resource)

Eligibility Criteria :

Candidates must have Passed a Bachelor's Degree in any Discipline from Recognized University with not less than 50% marks .

Selection Procedure:

Admission to the Management Courses at USB will be Made on the Basis of CAT Score (Common Admission Test) Conducted by Indian Institutes of Management .

Written Test (CAT): 85% (of CAT Percentage Score and Not Percentile)

Group Discussion (GD): 7.5%

Personal Interview (PI): 7.5%

Fee Details:
Foreign Nationals/NRI: Generally the Candidates will have to Deposit Rs. 8,612/-

Foreign Nationals/NRI:
For Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidates, the Total Fee is US$ 7485* Per Year .

Contact No :
1800 180 2065

Address :
Panjab University Chandigarh
Sector 14
Chandigarh, 160014

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in