2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th October 2012, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Course from Yashwantrao in Mumbai

As you are looking for the Migration certificate of Yashwantrao chavan maharashtra open university so we are providing you the guidelines for it.

The candidate has to fill the prescribed Migration Form and pay the necessary fees along with Xerox copies of the consolidated mark sheet.

The Migration Certificate will be sent to the candidate by Registered Post Only.

The Migration Certificate fee of Rs.300.00 is to be paid in the form of DD drawn on any Nationalized bank in the name of the “Finance Officer, Y.C.M. Open University” payable at Nashik.

The Migration certificate is issued to a candidate who has completed a programme and has no Fee dues pending against his/her name.

We are also providing you the Migration Certificate in a PDF file attached with it so you can get it easily.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf YCMOU Migration certificate application form.pdf (51.5 KB, 93 views)
26th November 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: bcom Course from Yashwantrao in Mumbai

I am aasiya shaikh. I did the b.com from programme of Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University. now I am waiting for Migration so can you tell me about that. I want to know about my migration detail.

Tags
migration form

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in