2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th November 2015, 11:26 AM
Super Moderator

MBA augusta state university

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA augusta state university discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA augusta state university in details. Please ask your question about MBA augusta state university in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
MDU Is State University
Bangalore University and Karnataka State Open University Offers B.Ed Correspondence C
SRM University in which state
MS State University MS
Karnataka State Open University Letterhead'history Of Karnataka State Open University
Is AAU A State University
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad-431 004 (State University)
State Bank Of India Bikaner And Jaipur Recruitment Application Form For State Bank Of
NC State University MBA
Most Expensive State Universities for in State Students
Colleges in Augusta GA Area
Community Mental Health Center Augusta GA
Honda of Augusta GA
State Bank of India Transforming a State Owned Giant
Sikkim Manipal University Ugc Recognized State Govt University
Is St Peter University Chennai and Karnataka State Open University AICTE approved
Cosmetology Colleges In Augusta Ga
Colleges in Augusta SC
Colleges near north Augusta sc
Colleges Universities Augusta GA
30th April 2016, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

MBA Augusta State University

Hello sir, I am Sam Jones. I am from Augusta. I want you to help me by giving me details about the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered by Augusta State University. Can you help me?
30th April 2016, 04:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Augusta State University

As you have asked about the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered by Augusta State University, I am giving you some information about it, check below for the details

The Hull College of Business MBA is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
The MBA Program in the Hull College of Business at Augusta University is designed to provide a high quality educational experience while providing scheduling flexibility.
This scheduling flexibility provides an opportunity for individuals to self-define the pace of their program resulting in a required program length as short as two years for full-time students or three years for part-time students (taking two courses per term including summers).

MBA Admission Standards

Admission is based upon successful completion of a baccalaureate degree
A satisfactory undergraduate GPA combined with an acceptable score on the GMAT.
A minimum overall undergraduate GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale and a GMAT score of 450 are required.

Application Fee: $50
Official Transcripts
Proof of Lawful Presence

Tuition
Description Rate
In-State, 12 or more hours $2,655.00
In-State, 1-11 hours $222.00 per hour
Out-of-State, 12 or more hours $8,855.00
Out-of-State, 1-11 hours $738.00 per hour

Mandatory Fees

Mandatory fees are charged to each student per semester.
Description Rate
Activity Fee $42.00
Athletic Fee $175.00
Health Fee $105.00
Special Institutional Fee $325.00
Student Center - Facility Fee $43.00
Technology Fee $80.00
Transportation Fee $35.00
Wellness Fee $40.00
Total $845.00

Augusta State University
Address: