2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th November 2015, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

MBA aim tuition

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MBA aim tuition discussion page. Here you can discuss about MBA aim tuition in details. Please ask your question about MBA aim tuition in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
LPU HRM Tuition Fee
DCE Tuition Fee
Kerala University Tuition Fees Kerala University Btech Tuition
TCU MBA Tuition
MBA UIC Tuition
UW MBA Tuition
LTU MBA Tuition
URI MBA Tuition
LMU MBA Tuition
TWU MBA Tuition
MBA UNO Tuition
part time mba tuition nyu mba tuition Nashville
GWU MBA tuition
UNT MBA Tuition
JWU MBA Tuition
UWW MBA Tuition
MBA AIM Tuition Fee
ND MBA Tuition
JRU MBA Tuition Fee
IIT Tuition
11th April 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

MBA AIM Tuition

Hello sir, I am Jackie Chan. I am from Manila. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the tuition fees of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme offered by Asian Institute of Management. Can you help me?
11th April 2016, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA AIM Tuition

As you have asked about the tuition fees of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme offered by Asian Institute of Management, I am giving you osme information about it, check below for the details

Tuition Fees
US$ 23,950

Miscellaneous Fees
$ 11,250

Total Program Fee
$ 35,200

Miscellaneous Fees pay for the student’s case materials, medical insurance, library fees and other school-related expenses for students. Not included are the students’ textbooks (for the MBA program) and participation in optional programs such as the Asian Study Tour for the MBA.

Estimated Other Expenses include living expenses while studying.
Other personal expenses will include dormitory fees, food, laundry, snacks, supplies, communication allowances and other expenses.
The estimated other expenses for the MBA includes activities that are optional, such as the Asian Study Tour (US$2,000).
Students may deduct these amounts from their funding estimates if they decide not to participate in said activities.

A late payment penalty of 2% per month shall accrue on overdue balances
If due date falls on a Saturday/Sunday/Holiday, payment can be made on the next banking day. No late penalty shall accrue.

ASIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Eugenio Lόpez Foundation Building
Joseph R. McMicking Campus
123 Paseo de Roxas Makati City 1229 Philippines
Tel: (632) 892-4011 to 23
Fax: (632) 867-2114

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in