2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th April 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

MBA Actuaries LLC

I want to know the services offered by the MBA Actuaries LLC so can you tell me? Also provide me the contact details of the company?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA Actuaries LLC
20th April 2017, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Actuaries LLC

MBA Actuaries LLC (MBA) is an independent and experienced firm offering a variety of services to their diverse clientele.

MBA is wholly owned by its consultants and is not affiliated with any insurer, broker or accounting firm.

They excel in projects involving complex or unusual situations, and in expert witness and litigation support.

Their actuaries are versatile, spanning many fields, and are independent offering unbiased, expert advice.

MBA Actuaries LLC offer a wide range of actuarial, management and strategic consulting services to organizations and individuals that need to evaluate, quantify and manage risk.

Services-

The scope of MBA's services range from providing an independent opinion to serving as your company's entire actuarial department, from providing the expertise to tackle new projects to serving as excess capacity during peak periods

MBA's clients range from start-ups, to growth-oriented, to established companies and includes insurers, reinsurers, captives, self-insurers, rating bureaus, regulators and government agencies as well as investment bankers, accountants, lawyers, brokers and risk managers.

Areas of Expertise

- Expert Witness Testimony
- Litigation Support
- Loss Reserving
- Ratemaking
- Litigation and Arbitration support for plaintiff, defense and neutral
- Alternative Risk Transfer
- Environmental Liabilities
- Information Technology
- Litigation Support
- Medical Malpractice
- Mergers & Acquisitions