2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th November 2012, 11:09 AM
otheldthildmd043

Manitou Bf GEHL Company

Give me the contact detail of the Manitou Bf GEHL Company and provide me the website of the Manitou Bf GEHL Company and tell me that there is any posts vacancies are offered in the company?
Similar Threads
Thread
JW Pet Company
About ONGC Company
ISRO Company
HAL Company Job
Bain and Company MBA
Name Of The Company
About Bmw Company
Name Of IT Company
Best Insurance Company
JEE Company UK
Best Laptop Company
SEB Security Company
MBA Company
Company Secretary course working as a Company Director
Company Secretary Course
Join TCS Company
Protechsoft Company
ICWAI or Company Secretary Detail of Company Secretary Course
CDS an hp company
MDS UAE Company
16th November 2012, 09:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Manitou Bf GEHL Company

I am giving the details of GEHL company for your reference.
GEHL Company is a manufacturer and distributor of compact equipment used worldwide in construction and agricultural markets. Founded in 1859, the Company is headquartered in West Bend, Wisconsin. In October 2008, GEHL Company became a subsidiary of the MANITOU Group. The Company markets its products under the Gehl and Mustang brand names. Mustang product information is available on the Mustang Manufacturing website. GEHL Company address:

GEHL Company, One Gehl Way, West Bend, WI 53095
Telephone: 262-334-9461
18th February 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, will you please tell me about the Manitou Bf and GEHL Company? And how much transaction will be done by GEHL to the Manitou Bf?
18th February 2016, 05:21 PM
Super Moderator

Manitou BF S.A., a manufacturer and distributor of material handling equipment headquartered in France. The Manitou is a shareholder of GEHL. GEHL Company on September 8 announced that it had signed a definitive agreement to be acquired for $30 per share by its largest shareholder, which is Manitou BF.

GEHL has provides transaction, with an aggregate enterprise value of approximately $450 million, will be effected through a tender offer for all outstanding shares of Gehl by a Manitou subsidiary, Tenedor Corporation, followed by a second step, cash-out merger.

The all-cash $30 per share purchase price reflects a 120 percent premium over the Company's closing price on September 5, 2008. It is expected that the current management team will be retained following the transaction.

Manitou BF, headquartered in France the Manitou BF engages in the design, manufacture and distribution of material handling equipment serving the construction, agriculture and industrial sectors. Manitou BF manufacturing and distribution with its 23 subsidiaries, the Manitou Group is a global leader in rough terrain equipment.

GEHL Company is a manufacturer of compact equipment used worldwide in construction and agricultural markets. The GEHL was founded in 1859; the company is headquartered in West Bend, Wis.

Address:

Manitou Americas, Inc.
P.O. Box 179
One Gehl Way
West Bend, WI, USA 53095
P: (262) 334-9461
F: (262) 338-7517
20th February 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Hii Buddy , Here Will you please Provide me Acquired Details of GEHL Company With Manitou BF ?
20th February 2016, 01:08 PM
Super Moderator

Gehl Company is a Manufacturer of Compact Equipment .

It’s Headquarter located in West Bend, Wisconsin, United States, North America.

The main Campus in West Bend, Built on 37 acres (15 ha)

Gehl Company to be Acquired by Manitou BF .

Gehl Company Announced that it Had Signed A Definitive Agreement to be Acquired for $30 per Share by its Largest Shareholder, Manitou BF S.A.

A manufacturer and Distributor of Material Handling Equipment Headquartered in France

The Gehl Product :

Skid Steer Loaders,
Track Loaders,
Articulated Loaders,
Asphalt Pavers,
Compact Excavators,
Telescopic Handlers,

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in