2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

MANET MET Sample Paper

Does the Sample papers of MET Entrance Exam conducted by MANET University available online? I have some books for this Entrance Exam, but in those books there are only previous year papers. But I need sample papers of MET Entrance Exam. So give the contact details of MANET University where I can get sample papers in hard copy.
Similar Threads
Thread
Sample Paper Of CGL
MANET MET Exam
Sample paper of SBI PO
Sample paper of MBA PTU
Sample Paper Of SSC
VTU Sample Paper
IPU CET BBA Sample Paper
Sample Paper of Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited
KV PGT Sample paper
WB TET Sample Paper PDF
GRE sample paper
MANET MET Syllabus
NSM Sample Paper MDU
AA&SSR sample paper
MANET or RL for B Sc in Nautical Science
Sample Paper of BHU MCA
B.E(CSE) Sample Paper
LIC HFL Sample Paper
Sample paper for MP PET
MANET Entrance Exam Previous Papers
5th June 2018, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Re: MANET MET Sample Paper

I want to join Merchant Navy and for this decided to apply for Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training (MANET MET) Exam. Will you please provide me MANET MET Sample Paper along with syllabus so that I can prepare well for this Navy entrance exam?
5th June 2018, 09:18 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MANET MET Sample Paper

The applicants aspiring for getting in to Merchant Navy will need to qualify Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training which is known by MANET MET originated in 2001.

This exam is organized every year for getting admission in to B.Tech( Four Years Marine Engineering) and B.Sc( Four Years Nautical Science)

MANET MET Sample Paper is not available below I am providing you the syllabus of exam:

Chemistry:

Pradeeps Chemistry is really helpful. You can use O.P. Tandon as a good reference too. However, you can use these reference books when you are done with going through NCERT as most of the times, it is enough.

Mathematics:

RS Aggarwal & ML Khanna are strongly recommended. For commerce students, Part 1 and 2 by RD Sharma has a great collection of problems. You could also refer to U-Like papers as mathematics is one of the most scoring subjects and you certainly dont want to miss that opportunity.

English:

English should be prepared in the most functional manner. It is recommended to read the lessons and be sure of theme, characters and value points. NCERT textbooks for English; Flamingo and Vistas are enough for the literature section. You could also refer to U-like papers, previous year question papers, and others sample papers during the prep time.

Physics:

H.C Verma is a master-class for this subject, and I am quite confident of its potential. Apart from it, S.L Arora, Pradeeps and Exam Idea are other great options. We strongly recommend Exam Idea as it contains plenty of conceptual questions

Eligibility Criteria

Those applying for MANET MET 2018 Exam should not have the marital status

They must not be under 25 while admission and those from SC and ST may apply being under 25.

They must be securing 50% with the main subjects Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry from some famous board or institute.

Those pursuing MANET MET must be fit and fine and satisfy the eligibility criteria.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in