2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

MANET MET Exam

I want to do B.Tech Marine Engineering from MANET Pune. So I have to appear in MET Entrance Exam conducted by it self. So please provide me important dates for this year Entrance Examination with its detailed syllabus. What are total duration for MET Entrance Exam of MANET.
Similar Threads
Thread
MANET MET Sample Paper
MANET MET Syllabus
MANET or RL for B Sc in Nautical Science
MANET Entrance Exam Previous Papers
6th July 2018, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Re: MANET MET Exam

Can you tell me which entrance exam do I have to clear to get admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering Program offered by Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training (MANET)?
6th July 2018, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MANET MET Exam

One needs to clear PERA to get admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering Program offered by Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training (MANET).

Academic Qualifications:
One must have successfully completed the Senior Secondary Exam (10+2) or its equivalent with:
At least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and
At least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII.

One less than 25 years of age as on 1st of August in the year of admission will be eligible to apply. The date of birth as recorded on the applicants School Leaving Certificate will be considered for this purpose.
The Upper age limit for admission relaxed for SC/ST candidates by 5 Years.

Sex:
MANET encourages the participation of both sexes without discrimination.

Marital Status:
Only Unmarried candidates will be considered.

Selection:
The selection process will test candidates on each of the above parameters by taking into account a ones 10+2 PCM marks, result of the MANET entrance exam: PERA rank, performance in an interview and satisfactory medical tests.

The PERA has a multiple-choice format covering Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, General Knowledge and English grammar. The questions are of 10+2 level. Duration of the test is 2 hours. This test is conducted in 27 centres across India.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in