2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th October 2012, 03:47 PM
vinitsharma.k

Manchester Global MBA Accelerated

Please tell me Global accelerated MBA programme at University of Manchester, on Find An MBA.com please provide me all the detail on Manchester Global Mba Accelerated please tell me ITS page and website
Similar Threads
Thread
Accelerated MBA online
TCU Accelerated MBA
Accelerated MBA
UNT Accelerated MBA
UTEP Accelerated MBA
Accelerated MBA Programs
WWU Accelerated MBA
Accelerated MBA NJ
ETSU Accelerated MBA
Accelerated MBA Online
UHART Accelerated MBA
Tcu accelerated MBA
Accelerated MBA Online
Maryland accelerated MBA
Accelerated MBA Programs CT
CMU Accelerated MBA
Accelerated MBA programs in VA
Monmouth Accelerated MBA
NUS accelerated MBA
GW accelerated MBA
18th October 2012, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Manchester Global MBA Accelerated

The university of Manchester are offering Manchester Global MBA (Accelerated) by part time here I am giving you its details.

Name of the course: Master of Business Administration

Course Duration: 24 Months

Number of places/applicants;- 30

Eligibility criteria;-
The candidate having graduate degree from any recognized university with six years managerial experience.

Candidates are also require GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) or MAT (Manchester Admissions Test) depending on individual circumstances.

Contact address:-
The Postgraduate Admissions Office
The University of Manchester
Oxford Rd
Manchester
Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 4740
Email: pg-admissions@manchester.ac.uk
18th December 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to do global MBA accelerated from Manchester so here can you please tell me that I am eligible for doing this or not ?
18th December 2015, 12:57 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as The Manchester Global MBA is highly flexible and portable, meets the needs of busy executives and fits around your personal and professional commitments

Eligibility

To enroll we require three years managerial experience plus a recognised degree, or eight to ten years managerial experience in lieu of a recognised degree. Candidates may in some circumstances be required to take a GMAT

Course

Whether you are a manager looking to strengthen your finance skills, or a professional wanting to enter or progress in the finance sector, this learning pathway will broaden your knowledge of management practice and sharpen your understanding of 21st century global business.

If you already hold professional finance qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ICA, CIPFA and ACIS, you can take an accelerated route, missing out three of the core finance modules and focusing on the general management disciplines that will really enhance your career.

Requirements for Global (Finance) (Accelerated)

There are two intakes per year for the Manchester Global MBA, commencing in January and July.

To enrol we require four years work experience plus a recognised degree, or eight to ten years experience in lieu of a recognised degree.

Candidates wills be required to take a MAT (Manchester Admissions Test).

references.

Finance Accelerated Scholarship Grants

Up to 10 Scholarship grants of SGD 10,000 each will be awarded to exceptional applicants of the finance accelerated pathway. Applicants must be full members of ACCA, CIMA, ICPAS, ICSA, Australian CPA, CFA or equivalent approved accounting membership.

The scholarship is awarded on the merit basis.
Address

Manchester Business School
1 Phillip Street #07-00 Singapore 048692

(+65) 65384454

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in