2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th November 2014, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Maharashtra State Board 12th class science Solve question papers

I am student of the Maharashtra State Board class 12th science? So I am searching for the Maharashtra State Board 12th class science Solve question papers? Please tell me from where I download this?
Similar Threads
Thread
Central Board of Secondary Education class 12th C++ previous year question papers
Tamil Nadu State Board Maths question paper of 12th Class
ICSE Board 10th class Science subject Question Papers
Maharashtra State Board Commerce 12th class Chapter wise marks
Maharashtra State Board Hsc Question Papers Electronics
Maharashtra State Board HSC Previous Year Question Papers
Maharashtra Board class 10th Geometry question papers
Maharashtra Board HSC Science Question Papers
Previous Question Papers of HSC Maharashtra Board Science
Maharashtra State Board HSC Sample Question Papers
Previous year question papers of class 12th Commerce of Central Board of Secondary Ed
Central Board of Secondary Education Class 12th Science past year question papers
Previous year question papers of CBSE class 12th of Computer Science
CBSE Board Question Papers for Class 12th
Previous year question papers of class 12th Arts of Central Board of Secondary Educat
Previous year question papers of class 12th Science of Central Board of Secondary Edu
Central Board of Secondary Education class 12th Science last year question papers
Question Papers for State Board Chemistry 12th
Central Board of Secondary Education class 12th Physics previous year question papers
Previous year question papers of class 12th Physics of Central Board of Secondary Edu
29th November 2014, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Maharashtra State Board 12th class science Solve question papers

You are searching for the Maharashtra State Board 12th class science Solve question papers. Here I am uploading a file that contains the Maharashtra State Board 12th science Solve question papers. You can download it from here. These are as follows:

30th September 2019, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for Maharashtra State Board 12th class science Solve question papers so if you have then would you plz let me know about the same here ??
30th September 2019, 07:53 AM
Super Moderator

As you are asking for Maharashtra State Board 12th class science Solve question papers, so on your demand I am providing same here :

Q. What is leaching?

Ans.

It is a process where the water soluble nutrients go down into the soil layers and get locked as unavailable salts.

Q. Enlist the basic steps involved in recombinant DNA technology.

Ans.

Given below are the basic steps involved in recombinant DNA technology:

Identification and isolation of gene of interest
Joining of this gene into a suitable vector (construction of recombinant DNA)
Introduction of this vector into a suitable organism
Selection of transformed recombinant cells with gene of interest
Multiplication or expression of the gene of interest

Q. Describe different steps involved in tissue culture technique.

Ans.

There are three main steps involved in tissue culture technique, which are described below:

(i) Explant culture: Proper explant is excised from the plant which may be a cell, tissue or a piece of the plant organ. Generally, parenchyma tissue or meristem is used as explants. The cells from explant absorb nutrients and start multiplying to form callus. Callus is the unorganised mass of cells.

(ii) Sterilization: In tissue culture technique, different apparatus, the medium used and the explant also is to be properly sterilized to avoid the contamination due to which the experiment may fail. The methods used for sterilization may be dry or wet sterilization, Alcohol sterilization etc. The explants used can be sterilized by using 1% sodium hypochlorite or 70% ethyl alcohol or 10% hydrogen peroxide.

(iii) Organogenesis: Now the growth hormones like auxins and cytokinins in proper proportion are provided to the callus to induce the formation of organs. If auxins are more, roots are formed (rhizogenesis) and if the cytokinins are in more quantity then the shoot system begins to develop (caulogenesis).

Q. State any two symptoms of Downs syndrome.

Ans.

Symptoms of Down syndrome as observed in children are as follows: (any two)

Face tends to be round and flat with small and low-set nose.
The nose may be small with a flat and low bridge.
The back of the head (called the occiput) is slightly flattened.
Eyes slant upwards and have an extra fold of skin (epicanthic fold) on the upper eyelid. This skin fold covers the inner corner of the eye.
Mental retardation
Q. Describe the histology of ‘human testis.

Ans.

The testis are retroperitoneal from the time of development, until they descend into their final adult position in the scrotum. The testes hang in suspension attached to the spermatic cord and are covered externally by the loose, wrinkly, pigmented skin known as the scrotum. Just inside the scrotum, there are three more distinguishable layers that protect the testicular tissue.

(i) Tunica vaginalis: It is the outermost incomplete peritoneal covering made up of connective tissue and
epithelium.

(ii) Tunica albuginea: It is the middle layer formed by fibrous connective tissue.

(iii) Tunica vasculosa: It is the innermost layer formed of delicate connective tissue, supporting a network of blood capillaries.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in