2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th August 2014, 03:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Maharashtra SET exam dates

Maharashtra State Eligibility Test for Lectureship (SET) is conducted by the University of Pune As a state Agency. Here I am giving you the details of this exam:

Eligibility:
The applicant must have Master's Degree recognized by U.G.C. with minimum 50% marks.

Tentative dates:
Maharashtra SET 2013 Exam Date: December, 2014

Required documents:
Original SET UNIT COPY of Bank Challan.
Final Year Mark list of Master's Degree or P.G. Diploma of equivalent examination (in case of candidates who have passed Master's Degree)
Marriage certificate/Gazette Copy
Caste Certificate/Validity Certificate issued by Competent Authority from Maharashtra supporting the claim.
Valid Non Creamy layer Certificate for OBC/SBC/DT(A)/NT(B)/NT(C)/NT(D) Category candidates.

19th September 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Maharashtra SET Exam Dates

I am looking for the the Maharashtra SET exam dates .Will you please provide it ?
20th September 2014, 10:13 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Maharashtra SET Exam Dates

Maharashtra State Eligibility Test is taken by University of Pune for selection to the post of lecturers.

Tentative Dates:
MSET 2015 will held on:Feb, 2015

Eligibility
Applicants must have Master’s Degree or equivalent P.G. Diploma (with minimum 55%marks (50% for SC/ST/PH/VH candidates) from an institution recognized by U.G.C.

Applicants who have appeared or will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination arev also eligible .

There is no upper age limit for M SET

Exam Syllabus

Paper-I will comprises questions of general nature intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the applicants .

It will primarily be designed to examine reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the applicants .

Paper-II and Paper-III shall consist of questions based on the subject selected by the applicants .

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in