2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th December 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Re: Mahamaya Technical University MBA Question Papers

hello sir, Mahamaya Technical University conducts MBA exam, so for better preparation & get good score, I need Mahamaya Technical University MBA exam previous year model question paper, will you please provide me.
18th December 2015, 03:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mahamaya Technical University MBA Question Papers

Here as per your demand I am giving you MTU MBA question paper.
MTU Aptitude Test for MBA

Paper – (Aptitude Test for MBA)

The test is aimed at evaluating the verbal ability, quantitative aptitude, logical & abstract reasoning and knowledge of current affairs. The following is a brief description of contents of the test paper.

Section A (English Language): Grammar, vocabulary, uncommon words, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, relationship between words & phrases and comprehension of passages.

Section B (Numerical Aptitude): Numerical calculation, arithmetic, simple algebra, geometry and trigonometry, Interpretation of graphs, charts and tables.

Section C (Thinking and Decision Making): Creative thinking, unfamiliar relationships, verbal reasoning, finding patternstrends and Assessment of figures & diagrams.

Section D (General Awareness): Knowledge of current affairs and other issues related to trade, industry, economy, sports, culture and science.

Eligibility MTU for admission to first year of MBA

For admission to first year of MBA in any institution affiliated to U. P. Technical University, a candidate must have passed three years degree course from any recognized University.

MTU MBA question paper

Address:
Mahamaya Technical University
C-22, Sector-62, Noida

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in