2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th December 2016, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator

Madurai Kamaraj University Genuineness Fees

Hi I would like to have the fees for obtaining the Genuineness Certificate from Madurai Kamaraj University?

Madurai Kamaraj University is a constitutional University, established in 1965 by Govt. of Tamilnadu. It is acknowledged and funded by UGC and is a member of Association of Indian Universities. It has been re-accredited by NAAC with grade A.

Madurai Kamaraj University Application for Obtaining Genuineness Certificate -Amount Rs-1500/

It is educated that that the accompanying rules ought to be clung to while looking for confirmation of the authentications issued by this University.

1. With impact from 15.09.2013, an entirety of Rs.1500/ - (charge for demand produced using private associations furthermore, Government in India) or $ 50/ - (on account of demand from an outside nation), ought to be transmitted to the University by method for Demand Draft attracted support of the Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University/SBI Chalan on MKU Account No. I payable at Palkalainagar Branch towards check and issue of Genuineness Certificate (for every course) issued by this University.

2. The office/association which sends the demand is required to send the xerox duplicate of the last Consolidated Statement of Marks or Provisional Certificate. On the off chance that the Convocation Degree Authentication is sent to this office, then the name of the College in which the competitor sought after the course with examination Register Number ought to be outfitted.

3. The Agencies/Organizations are asked for to present a different application for every degree (in the event that there is a need to confirm more than one level of a hopeful).

4. The applications ought to be sent to the Controller of Examinations, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai – 625 021.

Application for Obtaining Genuineness Certificate

Last edited by sumit; 12th December 2019 at 12:46 PM.
Similar Threads
Thread
Madurai Kamaraj University MBA
Madurai Kamaraj University Ug
Madurai Kamaraj University fees details of MBA
Alagappa University Genuineness Certificate Fees
Pondicherry University Genuineness Certificate Fees
Madurai Kamaraj University Phd
Is Madurai Kamaraj University
Madurai Kamaraj University B Ed
Madurai Kamaraj University MCA
Madurai Kamaraj University UG Course
Madurai Kamaraj University DLP
Madurai Kamaraj University BCA
Madurai Kamaraj University BBA Fees
Madurai Kamaraj University Phd Fees
Madurai Kamaraj University Phd Fees
Madurai Kamaraj University MKU
Madurai Kamaraj University Fees
Mba madurai kamaraj university
Madurai Kamaraj University Fees
Madurai Kamaraj University Msc It
25th January 2020, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Re: Madurai Kamaraj University Genuineness Fees

Please let Me know about the process to Obtain Genuineness Certificates.
Additionally fees shown on form as on date is Rs. 1800. Can u confirm.

Regards,
Tejesh Mail.
tejesh24097758@yahoo.co.in
25th May 2020, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the process to download the Application Form for obtaining Genuineness Certificates from the official website of Madurai Kamaraj University? Also tell me the fee for the Form?
25th May 2020, 09:00 AM
Super Moderator

The process to download the Application Form for obtaining Genuineness Certificates from the official website of Madurai Kamaraj University is as follows:

Visit the official website of Madurai Kamaraj University

Click to Forms on the mid of the home page

Click to Application for Obtaining Genuineness Certificates

On the new page, you will get the Application Form

That page will look like this:

Guidelines adhered to while seeking verification of the certificates issued by the Madurai Kamaraj University:

1. With effect from 01.04.2018, a sum of Rs.1800/- (fee for request made from private organizations and Government in India) or $ 60/- (for request from a foreign country), should be remitted to the University only through SBI “Online Payment” towards verification and issue of Genuineness Certificate (for each course) issued by the University.

2. The agency/organization which sends the request needs to send the Xerox copy of the final Consolidated Statement of Marks or Provisional Certificate. If the Convocation Degree Certificate is sent to the office, then the name of the College in which one pursued the course with exam Register Number should be provided.

3. The Agencies / Organizations need to submit a separate application for each degree (if there is a need to verify more than one degree of one).

4. The applications should be sent to the Controller of Examinations, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai – 625 021.

Contact Detail:
Madurai Kamaraj University
Palkalai Nagar
Madurai - 625021
Tamil Nadu
India
Phone:+91-0452-2458471
(30 lines)
Fax:+91-0452-2459181
Email:mkuregistrar@rediffmail.com
10th February 2022, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a teacher. I want to get the genuineness certificate of MA.I have made the on line payment. But I haven't submitted any document. It is said that the documents should be submitted through our DEO. Is there any application forms for that...any format ?
10th February 2022, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a teacher. I want to get the genuineness certificate of MA.I have made the on line payment. But I haven't submitted any document. It is said that the documents should be submitted through our DEO. Is there any application forms for that...any format ?

Tags
fees

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in