2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th November 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

MA Vs MBA

Hello sir I have completed graduation now I want to do Post graduation course but I am not getting that which course should I opt MA or MBA so can you please tell me about it?
19th November 2015, 06:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MA Vs MBA

As you are saying that you have completed graduation now you want to do Post graduation course and you are getting confuse between MA or MBA so friend if you want to go in marketing, business management line, then you must do MBA and if you want to go in teaching line MA is the best as per me and you can also do MA in Management, Art Management……

Its totally depend on you, here I am giving you some other information about MA or MBA…..

M.A. Degrees:
Master of Arts degree programs are more specialty focused and stringent.

The two main types of M.A. degrees are academic and professional.

Academic M.A. degrees are usually in the social sciences or humanities, such as history, but there are also programs like general business administration.

MBA Degrees:
The Master of Business Administration is a professional degree and requires completing between 36 and 48 credit hours.

Students take courses including finance, marketing, management, ethics and business law.

Difference:
M.A. degrees are typically designed for students who want to go on to earn doctorates; while MBA degrees are usually terminal degrees for students planning to go directly into the workforce.

M.A. candidate may begin their studies straight from earning their bachelor’s, but most MBA programs require that candidate have two to three years of work experience before enrolling.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in