2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th December 2014, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Re: M.Tech syllabus for computer science in JNTU

[QUOTE=Shaleen;37449]The JNTU offers M.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering). Here are name of the papers:

Design and Analysis of Algorithms
Computer Organization
Computer Communications
Operating System
5th January 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

syllbus copy M-tech

I want syllbus copy for M-tech in computer science&engineering
5th January 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I want M-tech syllbus copy for cse.please give me immediatly.
6th July 2015, 04:47 PM

Mtech 2nd sem subjecte names cse

Mtech 2nd sem subjecte names cse
10th July 2015, 12:09 PM

i want m.tech cse sylabus copy

i want m.tech c.s.e 2nd sem sylabus copy
24th September 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

i want m.tech 2nd sem syllabus for cse in 2014-15 year
2nd November 2015, 10:43 AM

I want syllabus copy for m.tech computer science engineering 2015-2016
18th August 2017, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

I want 1st year syllabus of JNTU M.Tech computer science course. Please give me the syllabus.[/QUOTE]
16th September 2019, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy I want to collect Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad M.Tech computer science syllabus , so would you plz let me know from where I can collect it ??
16th September 2019, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator

As you want here I am giving bellow Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad M.Tech computer science syllabus on your demand :

I YEAR I SEMESTER
Subject Code: CS1C10
DATA STRUCTURES AND ALGORITHMS
(CORE I)
Objectives:
The fundamental design, analysis, and implementation of basic data structures.
Basic concepts in the specification and analysis of programs.
Principles for good program design, especially the uses of data abstraction.
Significance of algorithms in the computer field
Various aspects of algorithm development
Qualities of a good solution

UNIT I
Algorithms, Performance analysis- time complexity and space complexity, Asymptotic NotationBig Oh, Omega and Theta notations, Complexity Analysis Examples.
Data structures-Linear and non linear data structures, ADT concept, Linear List ADT, Array
representation, Linked representation, Vector representation, singly linked lists -insertion,
deletion, search operations, doubly linked lists-insertion, deletion operations, circular lists.
Representation of single, two dimensional arrays, Sparse matrices and their representation.

UNIT II
Stack and Queue ADTs, array and linked list representations, infix to postfix conversion using
stack, implementation of recursion, Circular queue-insertion and deletion, Dequeue ADT, array
and linked list representations, Priority queue ADT, implementation using Heaps, Insertion into a
Max Heap, Deletion from a Max Heap, java.util package-ArrayList, Linked List, Vector classes,
Stacks and Queues in java.util, Iterators in java.util.

UNIT III
SearchingLinear and binary search methods, Hashing-Hash functions, Collision Resolution
methods-Open Addressing, Chaining, Hashing in java.util-HashMap, HashSet, Hashtable.
Sorting Bubble sort, Insertion sort, Quick sort, Merge sort, Heap sort, Radix sort, comparison of
sorting methods.

UNIT IV
Trees- Ordinary and Binary trees terminology, Properties of Binary trees, Binary tree ADT,
representations, recursive and non recursive traversals, Java code for traversals, Threaded binary
trees.Graphs- Graphs terminology, Graph ADT, representations, graph traversals/search
methods-dfs and bfs, Java code for graph traversals, Applications of Graphs-Minimum cost
spanning tree using Kruskal’s algorithm, Dijkstra’s algorithm for Single Source Shortest Path
Problem

UNIT V
Search trees- Binary search tree-Binary search tree ADT, insertion, deletion and searching
operations, Balanced search trees, AVL trees-Definition and examples only, Red Black trees
Definition and examples only, B-Trees-definition, insertion and searching operations, Trees in
java.util- TreeSet, Tree Map Classes, Tries(examples only),Comparison of Search trees.
Text compression-Huffman coding and decoding, Pattern matching-KMP algorithm.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in