Go Back   2020 2021 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

Old 4th November 2014, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2013
Default Re: M.Tech in Structure Engineering After B.Tech Civil Engineering

Yes definitely after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering you are eligible for the M.Tech in Structure Engineering course .

Master of Technology in Structural Engineering is a two year course.Structural engineering deals with analysis as well as design of the structures supporting loads.

Applicants must have holds a bachelor's degree in (B.E/B.Tech) or any other equivalent branches of engineering.

List of few colleges are given below
Aligarh Muslim University
Alpha College of Engineering
Alva's Institute of Engineering and Technology
AVN Institute of Engineering and Technology
BGS Institute of Technology ( BGSIT), Mandya
Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology
Bharath Institute of Science and Technology
BLDEA's Vachana Pitamaha Dr. P.G. Halakatti College of Engineering & Technology, Bijapur -
College of Engineering, Pune
College of Military Engineering
College of Technology, Pantanagar
DIT University
Dr B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute University
G.Pulla Reddy Engineering College
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in


Thread Tools Search this Thread

All times are GMT +5. The time now is 06:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3