2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th November 2014, 10:24 AM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2013
Re: M.Tech. From foreign universities

You are asking for the M.Tech course form the foreign universities. In the foreign universities M.Tech program is known as M.S.


The applicants who want to take admission in the M.Tech course form the foreign universities must have the B.Tech degree from a well-recognized university. The applicant must have minimum 60% marks as an aggregate.

You can get admission in the foreign universities on the bases of the GRE score

Here I am providing you list of best MS Universities located in the USA. These are as follows:

Arizona State University

Ohio State University

University of Florida

University of Minnesota-Twin Cities

University of Central Florida

The University of Texas at Austin

Texas A & M University

Michigan State University

University of South Florida

Pennsylvania State University

University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

New York University

University of Wisconsin-Madison

Purdue University-Main Campus

University of Michigan-Ann Arbor

Indiana University-Bloomington

University of Washington-Seattle Campus

Florida International University

Florida State University

University of California-Los Angeles

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in


Thread Tools Search this Thread

All times are GMT +5. The time now is 03:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4