2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th May 2018, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Re: M.Phil from Kota Open University

I completed master degree and want to do M.Phil degree from Kota Open University searching for details about this course. Will you please provide me eligibility for doing M.Phil From Kota Open University so I can apply for admission also provide university address and contacts?
28th May 2018, 08:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: M.Phil from Kota Open University

Kota Open University through Distance Education offers M Phil courses in Economics, English, Geography, Hindi, History, Library and Information Science, Political Science and Sanskrit.

M.Phil eligibility:

Post-Graduate degree in Economics with minimum 55 per cent marks and five years of teaching/ industry/ administration/ professional experience at senior level

Admission procedure:

Application and Prospectus can be obtained from

In person from the Study Centre on payment of Rs 100/- through a Bank Demand Draft (drawn in favour of VMOU) payable at the city of the Regional Centre.

By post on payment of Rs 150/- through a Bank Demand Draft.

Candidates can seek admission at any of the Regional Centres of VMOU on the prescribed application form along with relevant documents.

Completed application form with all enclosures, can be submitted to the Director, Regional Centre where the concerned students want to seek admission.

The admission fee will be payable in the following two ways :
(1) Through a bank Demand Draft (drawn in favour of VMOU) payable at the city of the Regional Centre.

(2) By depositing cash through a Challan enclosed with the form in any of the branches of Oriental Bank of Commerce as specified by the University.

KOU
Rawatbhata Road, Kota-324010
Phone - 91-744-2472507
Fax : 91-744-2472517
Email : rckota@vmou.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in