2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

M Ed in Ambedkar University

I have completed B.Ed degree and now want to get admission in the M.Ed. course in the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University so please tell me from where can I get the application form of it? is there any entrance exam for admission in the M.Ed course in this University?
Similar Threads
Thread
PG In Ambedkar University
Ambedkar University First Cut Off
Br Ambedkar University
Ambedkar law university DDE
Ambedkar University Dde
Ambedkar University For Law
BB Ambedkar University
Ambedkar University CCC
VC Ambedkar University
Ambedkar University AUD
Ambedkar University
Ambedkar University DU
About Ambedkar University
Ambedkar University LLM
BED from BR Ambedkar University
Www.Ambedkar University.Co.In
Ambedkar University LKO
Ambedkar University OU
Ambedkar University Phd
Law Course from Ambedkar Law University
28th May 2018, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Re: M Ed in Ambedkar University

I am interested in the fields of teaching and for this planning to join Dr BR Ambedkar University for doing M.Ed degree searching for course details. Will you please provide me details like what the eligibility criteria required for doing M Ed In Ambedkar University also provide contacts?
28th May 2018, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: M Ed in Ambedkar University

Dr BR Ambedkar University is one of the prominent Universities that offer several regular and professional courses to the candidates.

The university invites applications for the course of Master in Education every year.

Eligibility Criteria

Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the course. Candidates who seek admission to M.Ed programme in Dr B. R. Ambedkar University are required to secure a minimum of 55 % marks in aggregate in their graduation in Education.

Candidates belonging to reserved categories need to secure only 50 % marks to qualify.

Exam Pattern

The duration of the test is three hours. Question pattern of M.Ed entrance exam will be in objective type multiple choice format.

Questions will be in English and Hindi. There will be two hundred questions. Each question carries one mark.

There will be no negative marking in the test. Candidates can expect questions from the following topics.

Teacher in Emerging Indian Society
Development of Learner and Teaching Learner Process
General Awareness
Essentials of Educational Technology and Management
Development of Educational System in India
Teaching Aptitude and General Abilities

Final selection to the admission will be made on the scores obtained by the candidates in the entrance test against the seats available.

Dr. Ambedkar Institute Of Technology
Near Jnana Bharathi Campus, 2 Stage, Nagarbhavi
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560056

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in