2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd April 2013, 03:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: M.B.A Distance MDU Result

Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak was established in 1976.
Here you are looking for you MBA result of MDU distance education.
For the result first you have to go on official website of Maharshi Dayanand University.

On middle you will see a link “Result” you have to click on it.

When you will click on result link it will open new page.

Here I am giving you snap shot of result page of MDU.

On result page you have to click on new and now you have to select your subject then you have to enter you roll number and click on proceed button and you will get your result.
All the Best

Address:
Maharshi Dayanand University
NH10, Rohtak,
Haryana-124001, India

Map:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Maharshi+Dayanand+University,+Rohtak&hl=en& client=firefox-a&hq=Maharshi+Dayanand+University,+Rohtak&t=m&z= 14[/MAP]
18th November 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know about the MBA result of MDU University for distance education so please provide me information about the same.
18th November 2015, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

Maharshi Dayanand University is declaring the results regularly. The university also declares MBA result so you can check this on the official website of university.

Procedure to check MBA result

First of all visit the official website of MDU Rohtak. There will you find result option on the middle of home page so click on it.

A new page will open which ask you to provide your roll no. to get your result if you are looking for 2014 result.

If you want to see result after Feb 2014 then you have click on view results declared after 13th Feb 2014 provided at above page.

Again a new window will open which shows various result so you can select your exam and then provide your roll no. to get the result.

Contact info

Maharshi Dayanand University
Delhi Road, University Secretariat,
Rohtak, Haryana 124001, India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in