2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Luton PTU

I am looking for details about PTU (Passenger Transport Unit) at Luton Borough Council so please provide me the same including details about Special educational needs transport and training? Also give me Contact information of PTU (Passenger Transport Unit)?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA in Luton UK
Barclays Bank Luton Town Centre Address
10th May 2018, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Re: Luton PTU

I want to contact Luton Passenger Transport Unit so can you provide me the contact details of it?
10th May 2018, 01:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Luton PTU

The Luton Traded Services Passenger Transport Unit offers a wide range of services to meet your transportation requirements. They provide transport to a variety of organisations, including schools, clubs, community centres and leisure venues.

Passenger Transport Unit Contact

Passenger Transport Unit
Central Depot
Kingsway
Luton
Bedfordshire

Postcode LU4 8AU

Telephone
01582 547219
Fax: 01582 547351

E-mail ptu@luton.gov.uk

The Council's Passenger Transport Unit handles queries for the following areas:

Driver permits and testing - If you wish to drive and/or hire a Council minibus your will first need to take a Driver Permit Test.

Minibus hire - They hire out minibuses to local community groups, charities, organisations and schools

Post 16 transport policy

Training - They offer training courses to internal and external customers for passenger assistant training scheme (MIDAS), driver awareness training scheme (MIDAS) and manual handling (MIDAS).

Special education needs transport - They provide transport solutions for SEN pupils and students in Luton.

Children with special needs and/or disabilities are subject to the home to school transport policy.

To enquire whether your child is entitled to transport, please contact: SEN Assessment Team on 01582 548134.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in