2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Lucknow University P.Hd

Lucknow University PhD programme admission details are as given below:

PhD programme:

Eligibility;
The Candidates must obtain Masters Degree from reputed College/University/Institutions

The Candidates belonging to the general category must obtain 55 % marks in the masters degree.
In case of SC/ST category and physically disabled candidates must obtain 50% marks in the master’s degree.

Admission procedure;

The selection for Ph.D courses will be done in two phases by the institution that is Phase I and Phase II.

In Phase I, the available seats for fresh Ph.D. admission in different streams of each department will be given category wise by the Registrar.
Candidates are invited initially who have cleared exams of UGC JRF, CSIR, or INSPIRE.

Then In Phase II, if the seats are not filled in Phase I then University will again release the notification for the candidates category wise from all other eligible candidates.

Examination fees:
Candidates beonging to general category must pay Rs 800/-
For the SC/ST Categort the application fees is Rs 400/-.

Contact;
Lucknow University
University Rd, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007
0522 274 0086

[MAP]Lucknow University Uttar Pradesh[/MAP]
3rd March 2016, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

hii sir, I wants to do Phd will you please provide me the Admission form of the phd course of the Lucknow university?
3rd March 2016, 10:20 AM
Super Moderator

University Of Lucknow or Lucknow University is a government owned Indian research university based in Lucknow. LU's old campus is located at Badshah Bagh, University Road area of the city with a new campus at Jankipuram.

As you asking for the Phd Admission application form let me tell you that as per my knowledge the Phd Admission application from is not available on the official site of the Lucknow university . here I am giving you the procedure by which you may get the Phd Application form of the lucknow university when it is available

go to the official site of the Lucknow university
the page may look as follow :

Lucknow university

there you may see the link of the Admission click on it.

it may redirected you to the page from there you may get the Admission application form of the Phd Course of the Lucknow university when it is avaible

for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot fo that page

Lucknow university Admission

contact details :

Lucknow University
Address: University Road, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007
Phone: 097933 71296

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in