2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th June 2015, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Lucknow University Allotment Letter

I have applied for Counselling for MBA admissions at Lucknow University. So any one can tell me when this University will send the allotment latter for MBA Program? Give me important dates when the first semester will start at Lucknow University campus? Can I get all books for first semester program from the library of University campus?
Similar Threads
Thread
CIDCO Allotment Letter
MP PET Allotment Letter
JEECUP Allotment Letter
Jexpo Allotment Letter Download
CDLU Download Allotment Letter
PTET Allotment Letter
Allotment Letter Of WBJEE
Kurukshetra University B.Ed Allotment Letter
Institute Of Tourism Studies Lucknow University Lucknow
Jammu University Allotment Letter
ICET Allotment Letter
Lucknow University Lucknow address
Lucknow university govt. College of architecture lucknow
DLF Allotment Letter
SLIET Allotment Letter
Allotment Letter of JEECUP
CDLU b.ed allotment letter download
Lucknow University New Campus Lucknow
Lucknow University Lucknow B Ed Result
AIEEE allotment letter
29th January 2020, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Re: Lucknow University Allotment Letter

Can you tell me if I can login as a Student on the official website of University of Lucknow by the Roll Number which is mentioned on Allotment Letter?
29th January 2020, 08:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Lucknow University Allotment Letter

Yes, one can login as a Student on the official website of University of Lucknow by the Roll Number which is mentioned on Allotment Letter. The process to login is as follows:

Visit the official website of University of Lucknow

Click to UDRC Login on the right of the home page

On the new page, fill in all the required details and submit

That page will look like this:

Student Management System

All students admitted in the University campus onwards session 2017–18 will be given a student login where all their details are available. One can login by the following steps
Students have to register by entering the Student ID/Univ. Roll No which is mentioned on Allotment Letter and ID Card issued by the University.

A verification code would be sent on the mobile number registered at the time of form filling.
If the mobile number of the student is changed one can submit an application along with a copy of the ID card or copy of the allotment letter to get it updated in the University Data Resource Centre

Students studying in the Old Campus have to submit it at the Computer Centre, University of Lucknow

Students studying in the Old Campus have to submit to it in the Institute of Management Sciences

One can now create own password by entering the verification code. The password should be of minimum 8 characters and should contain one capital, one small, a special character and one number. They can login and view their details.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in