2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th September 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

LSAT Tutor Nashville TN

Hello sir I want to prepare for LSAT Exam so can you suggest me some Tutor at Nashville to whom I could take tutorial for my preparation????
Similar Threads
Thread
PRSA Nashville
LSAT Tutor New Jersey
LSAT prep courses Nashville TN
LSAT Test Dates Nashville Tn
MBA Nashville Employment
Edmonton LSAT Tutor
LSAT Tutor Victoria BC
MBA Nashville
Tuition at MBA nashville
DC LSAT tutor
LSAT tutor Melbourne
SERVPRO Nashville
LSAT Online Course Tutor
LSAT tutor CT
MBA Nashville Calendar
Tutor for LSAT
LSAT Tutor Vancouver BC
LSAT Tutor Ottawa
LSAT Tutor Thousand Oaks
LSAT Vancouver Tutor
5th September 2015, 11:25 AM
Super Moderator

Re: LSAT Tutor Nashville TN

Law School Admission Test (LSAT)is a universally accepted, half-day standardized, paper-pen based test of reading and verbal reasoning skills designed by the USA based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for use by Law Schools in India. This test is compulsory for law schools admission in countries like the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom

Here I am giving you name of LSAT coaching Centre at Nashville , you can take take admission in any of these centre as the tutor at these centres are very good
Nashville, Belmont University College of Law
Nashville, Tennessee State University
Nashville, Vanderbilt University

Syllabus for LSAT exam :
Analytical Reasoning Questions:

These questions relate to ability to understand the structure of relationships and to draw logical conclusions about these structures. You are required to reason with provable set of rules and principles that describe relationships among persons, things or events. This section includes questions of comples analyses that a law student is expected to perform during the course of legal problem solving.

Logical Reasoning Questions:
This section is a test of your ability to analyse, evaluate and complete arguements in the most ordinary and understandable language (layman terms). Questions in this section are comprehension based ie that is reading the passage and answering questions related to the same.. The skills required for this section include drawing well supported conclusions, reasoning by analogy, determing how additional evidence affects an arguement, applying rules and principles and also identifying flaws in arguement.

The questions in this section test your ability to read, understand and insight complex material similar to those encountered in law school.
This Reading comprehension section contains four sets of reading questions that include reading material followed by four to nine questions that test reading and reasoning abilities.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in