2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th September 2012, 03:15 PM
sumeshgangabhavan.

LSAT Course Vancouver

I want to do any good course from lsat so I want to know that which courses are available in lsat can you provide me website there I can see all courses of lsat?
Similar Threads
Thread
LSAT Vancouver
MBA Vancouver Canada
Wsu vancouver MBA
Citibank Vancouver Bc
MBA WSU Vancouver
Vancouver LSAT Prep Courses
Barclays Bank Vancouver BC
Vancouver Universities
Caterers in Vancouver WA
DMV Vancouver
WSU Vancouver MBA program
WSU MBA Vancouver
UBC Vancouver MBA
Vancouver VFX School
MBA Vancouver
LSAT Tutor Vancouver BC
ISSBC Vancouver
LSAT Vancouver Tutor
LSAT Dates Vancouver
PIMS Vancouver BC
21st March 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: LSAT Course Vancouver

Can you tell me about the LSAT Course offered by Ivy Global in Vancouver as me and my friends want to apply for the course?
21st March 2015, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: LSAT Course Vancouver

The LSAT Courses offered by Ivy Global in Vancouver as you and your friends want to apply for the course are as follows:

Course Outline

LSAT prep courses are designed to help students do their best on the LSAT. The courses cover the following topics:

Logical Reasoning
The different question types
Identifying the evidence and the conclusion
Understanding the logical structure of an argument
Identifying logical flaws
Analytical Reasoning
Sequencing games
Matching games
Grouping games
Drawing diagrams to make logical deductions
Using the language of logic
Reading Comprehension
Long passages
Paired short passages
Main idea questions
Specific detail questions
Inference questions
Strategies for reading through a passage more quickly
Writing Sample
Evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of two options
Proper paragraph structure
Writing outlines

Vancouver LSAT Prep Courses

Intensive Course (60 Hours)

This course make acquainted students with every aspect of the LSAT and equips them with the most effective strategies for tackling every question type on the test.

Students are given many exercises and actual, previously administered tests to practice their new skills and strategies.

Daily homework assignments are given, with flexible options provided to students with less free time. The Intensive Course includes 3 full proctored LSAT tests with diagnostic reports.

The student-to-teacher ratio for a class is no larger than 10. Larger classes are staffed with an additional instructor.

Crash Course (24 hours)

The LSAT Crash Course provides a condensed overview of each section and question type and strategies to tackle them.

The class will review the reading comprehension and logical and analytical reasoning skills tested by the LSAT.

Students will also be shown the most effective problem-solving and reading methods. Guided by the instructor, students will develop longer-term study schedules to structure their test preparation after the end of the one-week course.

The Crash Course includes 1 full proctored LSAT test with diagnostic report.

Weekend Course (20 hours)

The LSAT Weekend Course is conducted over a single weekend. The schedule runs from Friday (6-10pm), Saturday (9:00am-6:00pm) and Sunday (9:00am-6:00pm).

The class provides a condensed overview of each LSAT section and question type and strategies to tackle them. Students will also be shown the most effective problem-solving and reading methods.

Full-day classes will include a 1 hour lunch break.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in