2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th November 2016, 10:54 AM
Super Moderator

LPU Passing Criteria

Can you tell me about the criteria for passing internal examination of all the courses/programs in LPU or Lovely Professional University?

LPU or Lovely Professional University is a private university offering education from the city of Jalandhar in Punjab. It is a semi-residential university established under the private university act of the state government of Punjab and it is the largest non-governmental university in India with respect to intake capacity of students.

LPU Passing Criteria

1) To pass a Course, one should fulfill the following conditions:

a) Scoring minimum 35% overall marks (i.e. 35 out of 100), including all the components i.e. Continuous Assessment & End Term Examination

And

b) Scoring a minimum 30% of marks in End Term Examination (i.e. 24 out of 80) as explained below:

If the course type is Theory only, then one is required to fulfill the following two conditions:

(i) One should score 24 marks out of 80 in Theory Exam (30% of marks in End Term Examination)

And

(ii) One should score overall 35marks out of 100 including ETE &CA (i.e. 35% overall marks including all the components)

If the course type is both Theory and Practical, then one is required to fulfill the following two conditions:

(i) One should score 24 marks out of 80 separately in Theory as well as Practical Exam (30% of marks in End Term Examination)

And

(ii) One should score overall 35marks out of 100 including ETE & CA (i.e. 35% overall marks including all the components)

If the course type is Practical only, then one is required to fulfill the following two conditions:

(i) One should score 24 marks out of 80 in the End Term Practical Exam (30% of marks in End Term Examination)

And

(ii) One should score overall 35marks out of 100 including ETE & CA (i.e. 35% overall marks including all the components)

Last edited by sumit; 7th February 2020 at 11:14 AM.