2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd July 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

LPU hostel rules

Hello!! I want to know about the rules of LPU for Hostel because I want to reside in the hostel of LPU so kindly provides me the details about the rules of hostel soon please???
Similar Threads
Thread
JIPMER Hostel Rules
Vellore Institute Of Technology Hostel Rules
IIM Bangalore Hostel Rules
IIIT Hyderabad Hostel Rules
IITM Hostel Rules
IIM Lucknow Hostel Rules
JNU Hostel Rules
IIT Guwahati Hostel Rules
UGC Net Rules
IIT Bombay Hostel Rules
Rules of NDA
IIT Kharagpur hostel rules
NALSAR hostel rules
Sharda University Hostel Rules
NIT Surathkal hostel rules
NIFT Hostel Rules
Rtu rules
CCS CCA Rules PDF
DU Rules
CCS LTC Rules PDF
4th July 2015, 08:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: LPU hostel rules

LPU stands for Lovely Professional University it is a private semi-residential university in North India created under the Punjab State Private University Act 2005 and documented by UGC under Section 2 of UGC Act 1956.

As you want to know about the rules of LPU for hostel so here I am providing you the details below.

Hostel Rules and Regulations

Hostel accommodation will be provided only to those studying in lovely Professional University.

Hostel Fee shall be collected as per the “Tariff Rules”. In case the Hostel Fee along with fine are not paid by the due date overstay shall be treated as unauthorized occupation of the room and it will be charged Rs.200 per day.

Those who withdraw from the hostel in the middle of the academic year cannot claim refund of the hostel fees.

No extra electric appliance other than Computer and laptop will be allowed in the Hostel premises.

Under no circumstances, private preparation of food in their respective rooms shall be permitted.

No hostellers should entertain unauthorized guest

No Hostellers shall be absent from the Hostel without the prior permission of the
Warden.

Hostellers who violate any of the above rules and regulations will be expelled from the hostel.

LPU hostel rules

Contact details:

Lovely Professional University
Jalandhar-Delhi G.T. Road,
National Highway 1, Phagwara,
Punjab 144411
Phone: 0182 440 4404

[MAP]Lovely Professional University Jalandhar Punjab[/MAP]
For more I am attaching the PDF which contains all the information regarding the Hostel of LPU;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LPU hostel rules.pdf (180.6 KB, 289 views)
26th November 2019, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me in detail about guidelines/rules sketched for Student for Residential facility in LPU (Lovely Professional University)?
26th November 2019, 09:01 AM
Super Moderator

The LPU (Lovely Professional University) is committed to zero tolerance to ragging, alcohol, smoking, drugs and disciplinary misconduct. Automated turnstile gates with biometric machines regulate entry & exit to residential facility.

The residential faculty & staff provide after-hours guidance and support to the students, in case they need any academic or life advice. The campus has a 24 hours 30 bed hospital which is staffed with resident medical officers, medical lab, dieticians and physiotherapists.

Keeping student's requirements in mind, it offers quality residence (offering above average necessities) for their living comforts. In house laundry services are available at nominal charges to students. All residential facilities have dining halls that provide good quality and hygienic food four times a day.

Students residing in the campus can earn while studying by taking up part time jobs in labs, library, sales, shopping mall etc. Special Gym facility is being introduced at three different locations exclusively for hostellers at 50% subsidized fee. With facilities like swimming pool, warm up pool, shooting range, squash court, badminton court, volleyball court, basketball court etc. at 50% subsidized fee.

Guidelines for Student for Residential facility LPU

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in