2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Lpu cse

Is School of Computer Science and Engineering Lovely Professional University offered B.tech in Computer Science course? If yes then please provide me course structure of this course. Also tell me how I can apply for admission at Lovely Professional University B.tech in Computer Science course?
13th June 2018, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: Lpu cse

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the M.tech Computer Science And Engineering Course of the Lovely Professional University ?
13th June 2018, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Lpu cse

Lovely Professional University is a private university situated in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. The university was established in 2005 by Lovely International Trust, under The Lovely Professional University Act, 2005 and started operation in 2006.

The Information About the M.tech Computer Science And Engineering Course of the Lovely Professional University is given below

About the M.tech Computer Science :

Learners are matured in a specific area of specialization by extending their prior knowhow through meticulous set of advanced courses with a dissertation to showcase their research potential. The focus for thesis is to solve an industry centric problem.

Duration : 2 year

Eligibility Criteria

Pass with 60% aggregate marks in BE or B.Tech. (CSE or IT or ECE) or MCA or M.Sc. (IT or Computer Science) or equivalent subject to qualifying LPUNEST or GATE.
OR
In case marks scored in B.Tech. (CSE or ECE or IT) or MCA are 80% or above, then LPUNEST or GATE will be exempted and candidate may apply for admission.

Admission Criteria
Merit in qualifying examination, subject to eligibility criteria.

For more Information you may Contact to the Lovely Professional University the contact details Are given below

Contact Detials
Lovely Professional University
Address: Jalandhar - Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara, Punjab 144411
Phone: 1800 102 4431

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in