2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th February 2016, 11:20 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Lost Mark list Calicut University

As you have asked about the procedure to get duplicate degree certificate/ marks list in case it has been lost, I am giving you information bout it

Those who lose their mark list or certificate can apply for a duplicate. At first, the matter should be published in a news paper.

Notification Form

I ……………….. (Name & Address) hereby inviting to the notice of the Public that my mark list/certificate of …………………….examination ……………………March/April/September/October with Reg No…………of University of Calicut.

have/has been irrecoverably lost during travel/postal transaction or …………….and as such I intend to apply for the duplicate mark list/certificate. If anybody happens to get the originals may kindly send the same or intimate the undersigned or the University. Or
Have/has almost damaged and spoil due to rain, transit or ………….as such I intend to apply for the duplicate mark list/certificate certified that the above said facts are absolutely true.

After 14 days, from the publication of the Notification an Affidavit should be prepared on a stamp paper worth Rs. 50/- and signed before a Judicial 1 st class magistrate

.................................................. .................

Circumstances in which the mark list was lost, name of the exam, Reg No., month, year, name of the University, address of the candidate etc…should be clearly mentioned in the Affidavit.

If the original is received later, it should be returned to the University.

Fee Rs. 250/- per mark list + postal charge Rs.50/- for the duplicate certificate the fee is Rs. 350/- (including postal charge) up to 5 years from the date of passing the degree. After 5 years fee for duplicate certificate is Rs.450/- and after 10 years the fee is Rs. 550/-Fee for obtaining duplicate degree/diploma certificate for second time is Rs 1250/--with the application form news paper (in full) should be enclosed with the application for duplicate Pre-degree mark list, attested Photocopy of SSLC 1 st page also should be enclosed.

Calicut University Central Co-operative Stores is the sole distributors of various forms of the University. Aapplication form for admission to courses are available from the concerned depts./colleges. Application for the appointment to various posts are available as per concerned notifications from Administration section of the University. The Central Co-operative stores have branches at:-

Court Road, Calicut
ST. Joseph’s College, Devagiri
Stadium Complex, Kannur
College Road, Palakkad
Near Municipal Bustand, Kalpetta, Wayanad
Ramu Karyat Complex, Karunakaran Nambiar Road, Thrissur
Near SBT, Kunnummal, Malappuram
Edodi, Vadakara, Calicut Dist.

Forms are available in leading book stalls also. To get the forms by post, request should be addressed to. The Secretary, Calicut University Central Co-operative stores, Calicut University Post, Pin : 673 635. Phone : 0494-2400012
28th December 2016, 08:24 AM
Lalu

Re: Lost Mark list Calicut University

Hi What if i lost multiple marksheets? for example what to do if i lost my third semester and fifth semester marksheets during travel?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in