2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

LNIPE Library

I am not the student of the LNIPE Gwalior, MP. Can I still access the digital Library of the university? If yes then tell me about the collection of the journals and books available in LNIPE Gwalior digital Library and procedure to access it online?
Similar Threads
Thread
LNIPE Trivandrum
Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education LNIPE
LNIPE University
LNIPE Guwahati
Lnipe Gwalior Vacancies
LNIPE Gwalior Admission Form
LNIPE Gwalior News
LNIPE Sonapur
AIIMS Library National Medical Library
Lnipe Gwalior Address
LNIPE Gwalior Admission
LNIPE Gwalior History
LNIPE Gwalior tender
Jobs In LNIPE Gwalior
Founder of LNIPE
LNIPE Fee Structure
Lnipe Gwalior Admission Procedure
Lnipe asc
LNIPE Images
Admission in LNIPE Gwalior
26th May 2018, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Re: LNIPE Library

I recently took admission in Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education (LNIPE) and from here doing UG degree searching for library details. Will you please provide me LNIPE Library details along with list of services which is provided by LNIPE Library so I take facility?
26th May 2018, 08:39 AM
Super Moderator

Re: LNIPE Library

The Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education (LNIPE) is a Government of India sponsored deemed university, under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, dedicated to promoting excellence in sports and physical education in the country

LNIPE Library

Central Library is a true reflection of Physical Education & Sports culture of excellence which is known country wide.

The library like all vibrant and productive organizations, strives to keep pace with a global, dynamic, and technology-enabled information environment to meet the expectations of its users

FACILITIES

(a) A large number of professional books, literature & research journals are available in the library. There is a unique collection of 60,000 books related to Physical Education and Sports of foreign and Indian Authors. There is Interlibrary withdrawal and reprography facilities available in the Library.

(b) The Library is famous for rare collection of books besides being equipped with Xerox Machine, Micro Film Reader for use by the students and others visiting the library.

(c) In order to make the study material available on internet, the library is provide computers with internet facility for the use of Research Scholars.

(d) The Library has equipped with highly sensitive security system, which is rarely available in the libraries. The entire area of the Central Library has been converted into a WI-FI Zone which helps the scholars to down load the research materials.

(e) Rarely available microfilm and video cassettes and E-Books on CD-ROM's were consulted in depth study of the subject by the students.

(f) The Central Library is also offered current awareness service through its E-Mail-ID : lnipecentrallibrary@gmail.com

Correspondence Address: LNIPE
Shaktinagar, Racecourse Road, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474002

Fax : 4000990; Mail at vc@lnipe.edu.in

Fax : 4000992 Email :registrar@lnipe.edu.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in