2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th July 2016, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

LJMU University Gym

Hello sir I am here as I want to know how can I apply for Free gym membership of Liverpool John Moores University so will you please tell me about this to me??
Similar Threads
Thread
LJMU MBA Executive leadership
LJMU University Village
LJMU University Address
LJMU MBA Ranking
Ljmu mba
LJMU University Timetable
13th July 2016, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: LJMU University Gym

Hey!! Liverpool John Moores University is a public research university in the city of Liverpool, England has 20,635 students

For Free gym membership of this University follow the below given process:

Step 1:

Be studying your programme at LJMU in Liverpool - students from partner colleges or other institutions are not eligible.

Step 2:

Complete your registration and enrolment for the current academic year - for new students, this means attending your enrolment session at your designated LJMU Library.

Step 3:
Then you will need to complete your Lifestyles application form – which is available on the student intranet

As a member of Lifestyles, you will be able to use:

-11 fitness suites, some of which offer TV screens on the cardio equipment and even iPod docking stations.

There is no charge for fitness advice and instructors are on hand at all times. Plus the Technogym system in the fitness suites allows you to store your gym workout programme on a key that records your activity, so you can track your progress either in the gym or anywhere via the internet

-8 swimming pools, including the Olympic-sized Liverpool Aquatics Centre pool in Wavertree

-Tennis centre with indoor and outdoor floodlit court

-Two golf courses (18-hole) with an additional nine-hole course at Allerton

-Squash and badminton courts

-Over 400 coached fitness classes each week including martial arts, Zumba and circuit training

-Steam and sauna rooms

-Floodlit synthetic grass pitches

-Athletics track

Contact Details:
Liverpool John Moores University  
70 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool L3 5UA, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 151 231 2121

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in