2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th July 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Re: List of Commerce Colleges under Calcutta University

I want the List of Commerce Colleges under Calcutta University so will you please provide me?
9th July 2018, 01:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: List of Commerce Colleges under Calcutta University

The Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration of Calcutta University offers B.Com Honours program.

B.Com Honours

The college offers three-year B.Com. (1+1+1) Honours course in Accounting and Finance.

Eligibility-

Higher Secondary Education conducted by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent examination conducted by other Boards/Councils/Universities recognised by the University of Calcutta, with at least 5 subjects including English.(Full marks for each subject must be at least 100)

For Unreserved Category:75% in aggregate and 60% in any of the subjects mentioned below:-

(*Subjects: Accounting, Business Economics including Business Mathematics, Business Organization, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Business Mathematics, Secretarial practice and office Procedure, Financial Accounting, Elements of Cost Accountancy and Auditing, Book Keeping, Commerce, Cost Accountancy and Principles of Management)

For Reserved Category:10% relaxation in marks for OBC-A & OBC-B and 25% relaxation in marks for SC & ST.

Admission-

Admission procedure for B.Com.(Hons) starts generally in the month of June i.e. after the declaration of the result of Higher Secondary Examination by the WBCHSE.

Course Structure

The B.Com.(Honours) Course is of three years duration and the degree is awarded by the University of Calcutta after successful completion of the course. During the course period, the University of Calcutta holds three examinations:

Part I Examination at the end of the First Year.
Part II Examination at the end of the Second Year.
Part III Examination at the end of the Third Year.

There are eighteen (18) Compulsory papers in the B.Com.(Honours) Course including one Compulsory Paper of 100 Marks on Environmental Studies.

The total marks including the paper on Environmental Studies is 1,800.

The syllabus of study consists of Honours Group (Eight papers),two General Groups(Seven papers),one Language Group(One paper)and Environmental Studies.

Contact-

Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration
210, Bepin Behari Ganguly Street, Kolkata 700 012
Tele#
033-2241-2216

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in