2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th July 2015, 04:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: List of bca colleges in mumbai university

University of Mumbai
CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098

Here I am providing colleges list which offered BCA in Mumbai :

All India Institute of Local Self Government Central Library Building, 1st Floor, Near Y.M.C.A., Plot no. sector 4, Belapur, C.B.D., Maharashtra - 400 614
Aptech Computer Education Aptech House, A-65, MIDC, Marol, Andheri (E) Mumbai - 400 093 Maharashtra
Aptech Computer Education K/04/4, 2ND FLOOR, SECTOR - 15/16 MARKET, OPP BANK OF INDIA, VASHI, NAVI MUMBAI - 400703, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA.
CMTE (Centre For Management & Technical Education) 32nd Rd, T.P.S. III, Off Linking Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai-50 Maharashtra
Dr BMN College of Science 338, R.A. Kidwai Rd, Matunga, Mumbai - 400019 Maharashtra
Institute of Business Studies and Research IBSAR Campus, Thapar Complex, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai - 400614. Maharashtra
Keerti Computer Institute 65/2823, Ashadeep CHS, Near MIG Cricket Club, Bandra East, Mumbai - 400051 Maharashtra
saraswati college of distance education OFF NO : 6'B, SHOPPER'S POINT, NEXT TO HOTEL MOTI MAHAL S.V. ROAD, NEAR RAILWAY STATION, ANDHERI WEST, MUMBAI 400 058 Maharashtra
Softkey Education and InfoTechnology Limited 3rd Floor , 28-B, Savala Sadan, Opp.Saibaba Temple, D.K Sandu Marg, Chembur(E), Mumbai -71 Maharashtra
St Angelos Computer Education - Mumbai 6th & 7th floor, Jyoti Plaza, Above Tata Motors, S. V. Road, Kandivali (W), Mumbai - 400 067. Maharashtra
Success Assured Institute 101, 1ST FLOOR, OM HEERA PANNA MALL, OSHIWARA, ANDHERI WEST, MUMBAI - 400053. Maharashtra
Sumraaz Technologies 312, 3rd floor, Neo Corporate Plaza, Near Liberty Garden, Malad(W), Mumbai - 64. Maharashtra
YES Education B - 301, Pranav Commercial Plaza, Above Shiv Sena Shakha, M.G.Road, Mulund (W), Mumbai - 400 080 Maharashtra
18th December 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have just completed my senior secondary examination and I want to know about the list of BCA colleges who are affiliated to Mumbai University and some details about Mumbai University and also about other BCA colleges in Mumbai
18th December 2015, 04:43 PM
Super Moderator

The Mumbai University is one of the oldest institutions established in 1857 and it is one of the first three universities of India.
Type of Courses Offered In Mumbai University:
Graduate Courses
Post Graduate Courses
M.Phil Courses
PG Diploma Courses
Diploma Courses
Certificate Courses
Student Support Service
As you asked about the list of BCA colleges I want you to know that Mumbai University does not offer BCA course.
But I am providing you list of some other colleges who offer BCA as a 3 year Full Time Undergraduate Course

List of BCA Colleges:

St. Angelo's Professional Education (IT), Kandivali West, Mumbai
The L F College of Engineering & Management, Andheri East, Mumbai
Amity University, Mumbai, Panvel, Mumbai
Aptech Computer Education, Mumbai
Institute of Business Studies and Research, Navi Mumbai

If you want more information about the courses you can contact the University

Fort Campus: 22708700.
Kalina Campus: 26543000 / 26543300.
Contact Address:
Registrar
University of Mumbai