2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Life at IIT madras Blogspot

I am going to take admission at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras so I would like to know about the life of this college so will you please provide me the information about the life of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras? Also tell me what are the facilities offered at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras to the student and teachers also?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Delhi Blogspot
Tudi MBA blogspot
JIIT Tute Blogspot
Amity University Blogspot
Calicut University Question Papers Blogspot
IIT JEE Free Ebooks Blogspot
Employment Career Blogspot Mohanlal Sukhadia University MLSU
SRM MBA Blogspot
EAMCET Zoology Blogspot
LBS Kitchen Blogspot
NIT Warangal Blogspot
UIET MDU Blogspot
IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Associateship (Life and non-Life) Exam Question P
APPSC Previous Papers Blogspot
PTU Question Papers Blogspot
Vinod Juneja Blogspot MDU Datasheet
MDU Blogspot Datesheet Blogspot
Vinod Juneja Blogspot Mba Results
Amity University Rajasthan Blogspot
APPSC Blogspot Com in
26th April 2018, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Re: Life at IIT madras Blogspot

Can you provide me the details of the Campus life for students in IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Madras as I want to know it before taking admission in it?
26th April 2018, 10:44 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Life at IIT madras Blogspot

Campus of IIT Madras provides the foreground of future to the students with its stimulating aesthetics and modern infrastructure. Latest facilities, annual fests, inter-hostel competitions, and much more- IIT Madras has the blend of everything to offer which makes its student college life exciting and memorable.0

The campus acquires nearly 250 hectares of land full of flora and fauna and has three distinct zones- Academic, Hostel and Residential.

As far as infrastructure is concerned it offers unparalleled amenities to its students, academicians and fellow members. It in pursuit of offering pollution free environment to members uses bicycles and battery powered buses for commuting within the campus.

It also offers facilities for sports, health care, shopping, post office and bank etc within the campus. The extracurricular activities of the students rock the campus. A brief detail of such activities are mentioned here.

Students Activities Centre popularly known as SAC is the hub of all indoor sports activities. The inter-hostel events like Choreo Nite and Freshies' Nite are also conducted in the SAC.

When it comes to 'Out Door' sports, The Inter - IIT sports meet, cricket tournament and Gerhard Fischer & Kokila Rajaiah Tournament (GFKR) are testimony to versatility of the institute. The recreational facilities like Music Club, Astronomy Club, and Hiking Club etc. make students learn a lot beyond academics.

IIT Madras provides accommodation facility to the girls with all necessary facilities, same as Boys' Hostel. Following are the girls' hostels in the campus:
Sabarmathi
Sarayu

IIT Madras Hostel Facilities
24 hours water supply and electricity
Common room
Separate mess
24 hours security
Wi-Fi connectivity
Indoor games
Medical facility

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in