2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Life at IIST Trivandrum

Also tell me what are the facilities available at the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Trivandrum? I want to take admission into this college so I need to know about the courses and the fee structure o them so will you please help me by giving me the courses and the fee structure of the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Trivandrum?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIST Trivandrum tenders
IIST Trivandrum BTECH Admission
MBA trivandrum
IIST Trivandrum Application Form
IIST Trivandrum Opening and Closing Ranks
IIST Trivandrum Tenders
JNU Trivandrum
Life At IIST Trivandrum
Trivandrum Railway Station To IIST
IIST Trivandrum 4 year B.Tech
IIST Trivandrum Admission Procedure
Affordable Life Insurance Liberty National Life Insurance Company
Courses Offered By IIST Trivandrum
IIST Student Life
IIST Trivandrum Bond
IIST Trivandrum
IIST Trivandrum 4 Year BTECH
ER and DCI Trivandrum
IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Associateship (Life and non-Life) Exam Question P
CET Trivandrum M.Tech
17th July 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Re: Life at IIST Trivandrum

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission Into the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Will you Please Provide me the Information About the Campus Life of the IIST Thiruvananthapuram ?
17th July 2018, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Life at IIST Trivandrum

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology is a government-aided institute and deemed university for the study and research of space science, located at Valiamala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.

The campus is located at Valiamala,about 25 kms from Thiruvananthapuram city, on the way to the famous hill resort of Ponmudi.

Surroundings :

Few beaches in the vicinity are Kovalam which takes around 2 hours to reach by road, Varkala which is a whole day affair as it takes 3-4 hours of road journey but is one of the most beautiful beaches

Hostel :
IIST has currently 11 hostels functioning in the campus, built based on contemporary architecture. The hostels are named after the mythological constellations nakshatras.

Canteen Services
IIST being a residential Institute housing more than 700 inmates in hostels, Canteen Services works 24 hours to cater to not only the residential population but also the regular functionary population of more than 300 people

Contact Details :

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
Address: Valiamala Road, Valiamala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695547

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in