2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th April 2016, 08:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: LIC ADO Challan Print

As you are looking for the life Insurance Corporation ADO Challan slip and details about the post for that I will gather details so that you can go through it easily.

Here is the eligibility criteria

(1) Bachelor’s degree certificate issued by the University and/or Certificate of
Fellowship of the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai, in case of applicants belonging to Employees and Agents category,

(2) Bachelor’s degree certificate issued by the University and/or Certificate of Fellowship of the Insurance of India, Mumbai and/or Masters Degree Certificate in Business Administration in Marketing or Post Graduate Diploma Certificate in Marketing from a University or by an Institute approved by All India Council of Technical Education in case of applicants belonging to others category,

(3) SSC/HSC Certificate issued by the Board showing the date of birth,

(4) Caste certificate issued by the Competent authority in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates,

(5) Certificate of at least 2 years sales/administrative experience in Life Insurance Industry,

(6) Discharge certificate in case of Ex-serviceman.

Here I’m telling you tentative dates so that you can apply easily

Opening date of acceptance of application money at Cash Collection Centres of LIC. rd week of March 2016

Opening Date of On-Line Registration 3rd week of March 2016

Last Date for acceptance of Application Money. 3rd week of April 2016

Closing Date for On-line Registration. 3rd week of April 2016

ADO LIC Post information

Address:-
Life Insurance Corporation of India
LIC of India,P&GS Unit Jeevan Prakash,Calcutta Metro DO-I 16 Chittaranjan Avenue Kolkata WEST BENGAL 700072

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in