2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

LIC AAO Exam Online Study Material

I am working in the LIC sector and want to give the LIC AAO exam so that I can apply for higher post at LIC. Will you provide me some online study material for the LIC AAO Exam preparation? Also tell me from where I can download those study materials?
Similar Threads
Thread
LIC AAO exam study material
NATA Online Study Material
MBA study material online
Online Study Material for NIFT Entrance Exam
Study Material for LIC AAO Exam
Online Study Material for 11th Standard
Study Material for CDS Exam Pdf
IIT Kharagpur online study material
IIBF Online Study Material
CDS exam study material
Study material for PSU Exam
EKT Exam Study material
CAT Exam Study Material
CBI exam study material
Study Material for SBI and RBI Exam
FCI Exam Study Material
SSC CGL Exam Study Material
SET Exam Study Material
IIT Study Material Online
Study Material for CDS Exam
26th November 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: LIC AAO Exam Online Study Material

hello sir I am preparing for LIC AAO Exam,so plz provide me online Study Material for this exam?
26th November 2015, 04:43 PM
Super Moderator

hello friend here I am providing you some links for online study material for LIC AAO Exam, and there is many websites available which also offer online mock test and test series of this exam which helps you to prepare and analyze yourself well.

Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the largest Life Insurance Company in India having 2048 Branches and 109 Divisional Offices. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has issued notification for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Vacancies.

LIC AAO Exam solved paper

Attached Files
File Type: pdf LIC AAO Exam solved paper 2009.pdf (888.7 KB, 174 views)
8th January 2016, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir I wan to get the LIC AAO Exam Online Study Material so can you tell me how can I get the same
8th January 2016, 06:12 PM
Super Moderator

Life Insurance Corporation is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of ₹1560482 crore.

LIC AAO Exam Online Study Material

I am giving you the list of the books which you can buy online through the various E-commerce sites

LIC AAO Exam Books

If you want you can also get the test series and other services by registering at the official site of the online preparation site by using there free and the paid services

LIC AAO Exam syllabus

No official syllabus available for LIC AAO examination, from the previous year question papers we derive a syllabus like this

Reasoning Ability: Questions are asked from both verbal and non verbal reasoning include Syllogisms, Puzzles, Analogies, problem-solving, Series completion, finding missing figures, Mirror Images, Completing number and alphabetical series, relations and ranking, Symbol Based problems, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, Identifying relationship among group of people, Critical reasoning, Matrix arrangements

Numerical Ability: Number System, decimal fractions, Ratio and proportions, Percentage, Time and distance, Interest payments, Partnership, Averages, Work and time, HCF, LCM, Linear Equations , Ration and Proportion,Questions requiring multiplication, addition, subtraction and application of BODMAS rule, Algebra,Graphs, Diagrams and Charts and questions for interpreting them, Set Theory, Trigonometry, etc.

English Language: Reading comprehension, fill in the blanks, Vocabulary, Grammar Corrections, Sentence Completion, One word substitution, Synonyms/ Antonyms, Active Passive Voice, Jumbled Sentences, Paragraphs, Sentence Correction, Odd Man Out,, Idioms, Identification of Errors

Computer Awareness: Computer Fundamentals, Internet technologies, Operating systems, Cyber security and threats,

General Awareness: Recent happenings mainly related to Insurance, Banking and Financial matters.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in