2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd April 2016, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

LG IPS Led Monitor

Hello sir I am here as I want to get the Product Information of the LG 22MP56HQ-T 22-inch LED Monitor (Silver) so will you please provide me the detail?
Similar Threads
Thread
HCL Monitor
Citibank Identity Monitor
Monitor service
Yes Bank Money Monitor
3rd April 2016, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: LG IPS Led Monitor

LG 22MP56HQ-T have 22"-class IPS screen, you'll be assured of outstanding picture quality thanks to LG's crisp, high-contrast LED backlighting. Colours have been expertly calibrated at the factory, and will look great from virtually any angle.

It's also ideal for hard-working professionals, with new Reader Mode and Minimal Flicker for more comfortable viewing on those long days (and nights) at the keyboard.

IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology enhances the performance of liquid crystal displays. Response times are shortened, color reproduction is improved, and users can now view the screen at virtually any angle. LG's LED backlighitng delivers exceptional brightness and amazing image clarity.

As you want to get the Product Information of the LG 22MP56HQ-T 22-inch LED Monitor (Silver) that I am providing you below

Brand LG

Colour Silver

Item Height 41.1 Centimeters

Item Width 18.8 Centimeters

Screen Size 21.5 Inches

Maximum Display Resolution 1920x1080 pixels

Item Weight 4.1 Kg

Product Dimensions 50.8 x 18.8 x 41.1 cm

Item model number 22MP56HQ-T

Number of HDMI Ports 1

Number of Audio-out Ports 1

Included Components Monitor-Stand, VGA Cable, Power Ca, VGA Cable, Power Cable, Warranty Card, Manuals and CD

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in